Which One Of These Vacuums Would You Buy?

Pliny Pete

Puts Butts In Seats
@plutonium
Reaction score
Im bout to take advantage of Black Friday savings and buy me a new vacuum because my beloved Dyson DC33 is dead after years of mistreatment on my part, trying to decide between these two
I like the looks of the Bissell better, looks fancy and space age and kinda reminds me of my Dyson, three things I appreciate, the Shark kinda reminds me of Bender so i'd prolly always be worried it would become self aware and murder me during a game of blackjack, with hookers

71usUuW2W-L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

61OsbGCnrqL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

You cant post Amazon links anymore?
Thats stupid

This thread is officially a disaster since I cant actually post a link to the product page
Thanks a lot @KowboyMMA

giphy.webp

My family is on our 2nd or 3rd shark after killing at least 2 Dyson "animal"s. All of this in the last 10 years. We even had the Dyson repaired once or twice.

I don't think any of them are particularly built to last.

I have the white "Shark" "lift away" same as one of the op pics. It sucks. Hopefully it continues to suck. Time will tell.

Depends if it I'd carpet or floor and how much furniture you have to clean under ie tables sofas then 2nd one is good less furniture 1st one is good

My family is on our 2nd or 3rd shark after killing at least 2 Dyson "animal"s. All of this in the last 10 years. We even had the Dyson repaired once or twice.

I don't think any of them are particularly built to last.

I have the white "Shark" "lift away" same as one of the op pics. It sucks. Hopefully it continues to suck. Time will tell.

I ended up going with the Bissell, it has a 60 day return window so we'll see where this wild untamed road takes us

Wanted to comment that They Both Suck. Haven't owned either, it just seemed appropriate.

I'm not always as helpful as I'd like to be.​

I have a shark apex. I've probably had it 5 or 6 years no complaints with it. My home is mostly hard floors with a few rugs here and there

The Bissell is more colorful so I'd buy that one.

I ended up going with the Bissell, it has a 60 day return window so we'll see where this wild untamed road takes us
Thread was posted only 89 minutes before this. Factor in the time taken to actually order...
I don't think you actually trusted the opinion of your Sherbros on this at all. If the shocked emoji still existed I'd be posting it right now!

Are vacuum attachments standardized where you can use one brand's narrow attachment on another brand? I have a brush attachment and all the bristles decided to fall out.

Thread was posted only 89 minutes before this. Factor in the time taken to actually order...
I don't think you actually trusted the opinion of your Sherbros on this at all. If the shocked emoji still existed I'd be posting it right now!

Thread was useless without links to the product pages so i knew i wasnt gonna get any valuable feedback, plus I noticed the Bissell matches my new iron I also just bought so i decided to pull the trigger so I can impress all the ladies with my stylish new home appliance feng shui, cant put a price tag on that

71MyWaQH7BL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back