Which one of you got my Worst War Room poster thread deleted? Gifs of hot chicks inside!

Who got the thread deleted? You have THREE votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. If you're gonna have a shitty disability, might as well have it in paradise.

Hey, guess whet butthurt looks like? Grab a mirror, I'll show you.

sucks that youre stuck in a chair for the last few years of your miserable existence and need a mirror to show anyone your diaper sores

Give the man a burn cream for Chrissakes.

For what? Pwenty is the result of someone dumping sea-monkeys in a garbage that had used tampons in it. The result was some reverse comic book shit and a retarded premie crawled out after 6 months.

An insult from him is like a punch from a paralyzed 4 year old.

Yep. If you're gonna have a shitty disability, might as well have it in paradise.

Mike+Woodson+Face.gif

Fuck. Now I feel like I gotta like you. At least tell me you're not on Big Island.

the-best-of-the-skeptical-3rd-world-kid-meme.jpg

I'd hate to feel some urge to do a meet and greet.

giphy.webp

For what? Pwenty is the result of someone dumping sea-monkeys in a garbage that had used tampons in it. The result was some reverse comic book shit and a retarded premie crawled out after 6 months.

And you said you couldn't hang in the OT. You lying motherfucker. I'm impressed.

sucks that youre stuck in a chair for the last few years of your miserable existence and need a mirror to show anyone your diaper sores

What chair?! Do you even know what epilepsy is? You retarded, orange cock swallower.

Does this all go back to the guy from your childhood you told everyone about? If it does I'm sorry. I know that's outta bounds.

Pwent is my bud but legit LOL.

{<jordan}

Wait, hold on here. Which Little Italy are you from? NYC or LA?

It's part of a Fat Joe lyric. "Down in the middle of little Italy we riddled to middle-men who didn't do diddly". My av is my location. That's from my driveway.

Just a reminder, this is @Hans Gruber 's wife. He gave people these pictures to win votes during the War Room Presidential Election. Scary stuff.

funny-ugly-women-and-girls-pics-photos-images-pictures-15.jpg

What I don't understand is how anyone can like this post, I mean look what you're making us look at..my eyes, MY EYES!!!

It's part of a Fat Joe lyric. "Down in the middle of little Italy we riddled to middle-men who didn't do diddly". My av is my location. That's from my driveway.

Ah, NYC then.

Yeah, I know. You're from Hawaii.

and yet ive still turned out better than you

Fuck no I'm falling apart faster than a lego spine in a drier. I somehow managed to look 25 all the way til 32 but my internal health has gone in the exact opposite direction since 27. Had a limp for a year, became epileptic, injured everything from my spine to my foot to my memory during seizures/concussions. My vision/hearing is worse, my joints are all creaky and I doubt I live past 35.
^^^^^^

What chair?! Do you even know what epilepsy is? You retarded, orange cock swallower.

Does this all go back to the guy from your childhood you told everyone about? If it does I'm sorry. I know that's outta bounds.

youve said this like 5x and i have no idea what childhood story youre talking about, are you having one of those memory "injuries"

This thread = [<dunn]

It's been an absolute pleasure shitposting with you all. :')

Kailua Kona, where the grass is green baby. :)

and yet ive still turned out better than you

You tried to admit you're a premie that crawled out of the trash by saying something obviously wrong. That's so dumb it's almost impressive.

youve said this like 5x and i have no idea what childhood story youre talking about, are you having one of those memory "injuries"

The guy from your childhood you told the WR about. The one that would put you on the chair. We agreed it was too tragic to mock.

Kailua Kona, where the grass is green baby. :)

You tried to admit you're a premie that crawled out of the trash by saying something obviously wrong. That's so dumb it's almost impressive.

The guy from your childhood you told the WR about. The one that would put you on the chair. We agreed it was too tragic to mock.

sure im a sea monkey or whatever, way to sherlock holmes that and find out my deep dark secret

ive never had someone put me on a chair

is this one of your seizure confusions?

if i had to bet money, it would go on @Overpressure, he gets triggered easily as fuck and didnt vote once? he at least reported the thread

then he was defending people today
"whats the big deal"
"isnt that what the report buttons for"
Maybe it triggered him into a frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back