Which promotion should TRT-tor sign with?

TheBrownRanger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If Vitor returns, where should we see him?

UFC - Whether it comes to people who enjoyed or hated TRT-tor, literally nobody wants to see him back in the UFC.

Bellator - Explained it in several threads, but the only way TRT-tor can make a return in Bellator would be if he fought on Indian reservations or countries with shitty athletic commissions (Mohegan Sun and Hungary, for example). Belfort at his TRT-est had to stay in Brazil in order to get away with the cocktail of roids he was on. Possible, but not likely.

PFL - They do too many shows in places with legit athletic commissions. Even if they did have the occasional rez show, the tournament schedule would not allow TRT-tor to exist. Not a good place for Vitor. Middleweight, however, is the weakest weight class in that promotion. I think even deflated Vitor would have a decent chance at 1 million dollars.

RIZIN - Absolutely no drug testing. Would be a great place for TRT-tor killing grounds if it had a Middleweight or Light-Heavyweight division of some sort. If Vitor were to sign with RIZIN, they would have to create a division for him. The most interesting opponents would likely be mid-level Bellator fighters like Kato, Matthews, and Leo Leite. Otherwise, it would be cans from feeder promotions.

ACB - No drug testing and has already developed some MW and LHW divisions. Perfect place for TRT-tor.

ONE - see ACB. Though ONE isn't likely as they don't seem interested in developing their roster further. Vitor wouldn't fight nearly as often either.

KSW - see ACB

november-9-ufc-fight-night-belfort-v-henderson-vitor-head-kicks-hendo-to-his-first-ko-defeat-138690458812002601-131220171923.jpg

Last edited:
Bellator and also some fights for Rizin/KSW/ONE

Rizin seems like an obvious choice but i'll throw in RCC. how about Vitor vs Ivan Shtyrkov? if you gonna match him with somebody at least match him with somebody equally... peds tolerant.
D8ZjIBP.jpg

I like this Bellator with a yearly NYE performance at Rizin idea.

Rizin, he can do all the drugs he wants and fight a sumo wrestler.

If there was ever a man made to fight in Rizin...

Ufc I just seen fucking Brock’s ass still there

Rizin seems like the obvious answer, but KSW could set new mma attendance records if we could grow Vitor into a big enough creature to fight Pudzianowski.

Back