Which UFC fighter has better zygos?

ChickenBrother

JCPENNEY $3.98 BELT
@Black
Reaction score
OK both obviously have elite zygos because they have hot wives and everyone knows good-looking women only have eyes for good looking men. But one of these dime pieces has to do it better!

Ferguson has nice hunter-gatherer eyes but his Norwood 3 hairline would benefit from HT work. Also his skin is saggy but his look is blue steel and he understands that moisture is the essence of wetness, and wetness is the essence of beauty.

1705631890272.png

On paper, Edgar has weaker facial symmetry, inferior canthal tilt and his ear is kind of droopy. But he has a stronger jawline, a Norwood 2 hairline and probably a firmer zygomaticomaxillary buttress. He might be able to hold onto his wife without needing plastic surgery.

1705631901686.png

Last edited:
This post feels like the spirit of Tidwell is still with us. That said, the GOAT is Shad

wh5MJLs.jpg

This post feels like the spirit of Tidwell is still with us. That said, the GOAT is Shad

wh5MJLs.jpg

Shad has excellent facial symmetry but his crowning achievement is his Joseph Stalin hair genetics.

Can't tell, I was distracted by Ferguson's awesome eyelashes.

They indeed highlight his almond eyes which have a mysterious look. I sometimes like almond milk in my mocha lattes and his eyes remind me of this.

Last edited:
Wtf are zygos? You mean zygotes? Early stages of an unborn baby’s development? Then Ferguson for sure. His zygotes are great.

Who was the guy with the zygos thread yesterday lol

The plumpness of Tony's lips are perhaps just a tiny bit nicer than the fullness of Frankie's jaw line.

Hard ti say , we'd have to do more research

thinly disguised foot fetish thread, but I'm in.

1705646243989.png

look at those toes, doing all the work. Damn

1705646634501.png

Damnnnnn. Really got the whole foot into this one. Worth losing a tooth if you ask me. That's some good shit.

OK both obviously have elite zygos because they have hot wives and everyone knows good-looking women only have eyes for good looking men. But one of these dime pieces has to do it better!

Ferguson has nice hunter-gatherer eyes but his Norwood 3 hairline would benefit from HT work. Also his skin is a bit saggy but his look is blue steel and he understands that moisture is the essence of wetness, and wetness is the essence of beauty.

View attachment 1024353

On paper, Edgar has weaker facial symmetry, inferior canthal tilt and his ear is kind of droopy. But he has a stronger jawline, a Norwood 2 hairline and probably a firmer zygomaticomaxillary buttress. He might be able to hold onto his wife without needing plastic surgery.

View attachment 1024354
Some dude made a thread talking about his zygos and plastic surgery. I still don t know what are zygos. Is it prey eyes? Will google.

Some dude made a thread talking about his zygos and plastic surgery. I still don t know what are zygos. Is it prey eyes? Will google.

Bro, zygos = zygomatic arches. Hollow cheeks look. It's the only thing women actually care about. And you don't want prey eyes, you want almond hunter/predator eyes which make your gaze more intense and mysterious. Prey eyes + good zygos aren't ideal but you might be able to bag the ugly chicks with a little bit of work.

But bad zygos are a death sentence. Women will look past you and think you're just a waste bin for used feminine hygiene products.

Last edited:
thinly disguised foot fetish thread, but I'm in.

View attachment 1024391

look at those toes, doing all the work. Damn

Silva has exemplary talus bone structure and was very considerate offering up his foot like that so Belfort could imbibe his manly juices, licking his toes n' shit.

1705681315867.png

Last edited:
Bro. Zygomatic arches/ high cheekbones. The only thing women actually care about. They don’t care where Ferguson’s kids are at.
Oh, that’s all women care about? I thought it was how confident you are. Or how tall you are. Or how ripped you are. Or how rich you are. Or if you treat them like shit.

I’m getting conflicting advice from sherdoggers on this.

Back