Whitaker is becoming a lying cry baby

Well, he got his ass whooped. He's a paper champ and he's well aware of it. First he didn't get to fight the guy who held the real belt (not his fault tho), then he got smacked around in his first title defence. That shit would mess with anyone's mind.

Romero fans cheering a blatant cheater over a scrappy non-flashy fighter who scraped his way to the top.

Is normal.

Now he’s making all these false accusations about Romero which is all clearly BS.

Yoel could make the exact same accusation on how durable Whitaker has become all of a sudden after getting ko’Ed against a light hitting ww, if you go by Whitaker’s thinking well then he himself surely must be on some kind of PED.

Whitaker is slowly turning into luke salthold

Yet, Yoel is the one with making weight issues, shady octagon shenanigans, and 0-2 vs Bobby in the books.

Now he’s making all these false accusations about Romero which is all clearly BS.

Yoel could make the exact same accusation on how durable Whitaker has become all of a sudden after getting ko’Ed against a light hitting ww, if you go by Whitaker’s thinking well then he himself surely must be on some kind of PED.

Whitaker is slowly turning into luke salthold
Like Rocksalt except all the winning and whatnot.

Yoel always misses weight and has pretty much found every way to cheat, and he still can't get the strap. L.

A severely dehydrated Romero went 5 rounds with whitaker and had a greater output than their first match while being 41 and looking more jacked than ever. Yea its all natty bro. A severely dehydrated whitaker got koed by a superior striker in a weight class he did not belong in. It is nowhere near the same thing. Its just "tainted supplements"
He has looked jacked his entire career. What do you mean “more jacked than ever”? His appearance has never changed.

Assuming he said something similar to what Rory did about Robbie... Only Whittaker won twice so idk why he'd make it weird and not try and make this guy as much of a God as possible that you beat twice

Well if you watched the second fight Whitaker clearly came out much worse for the wear.
He knows that and is making excuses why he couldn’t Hurt Yoel while himself almost getting
Stopped several times.
Really good fight.

It’s telling that a tossup
Round is scored the same as a round where a guy is almost beat into submission.

2018 and still
Using this shitty scoring system.

Even after a brutal weight cut? Just does not compute to me.

Tell us more Dr. Or professor.

Should he feel soft? The guy is a brick house
I would imagine he feels like a house made of bricks.

lmao @ Romero winning the fight. No, he did not win that fight. If there had been a different decision, it would have been a Draw at best, not a W for Yoel.

Dude just went 5 rounds punching LITERAL STEEL my friend. He's probably traumatized from the experience.

what accusations

Garbage ass thread making

I assume the TS is referring to Whitaker saying something about Yoel feeling like iron when he hit him, and felt a lot harder than in their first fight

Okay the gist of it all is:

Robert went on a podcast and expanded on that by saying how is it possible at age 41 a year later after he first fought him to feel even stronger then the first fight.

He didn't feel that strong in the first fight, he was surprised by the improvement and his age is going up but his physicality is not going down instead it gets better only a year ago he was weaker then what he felt recently.

That isn't normal and then some talk about stricter testing and general testing.

He also told Dana Yoel hits really hard and he felt him more this go around. He said he was hurting himself by striking him, it was that ridiculous of a scenario.

Overall he is suggesting PED use and his not down to fight him a third time. Doesn't make scenes for him cause he is 2-0 and he misses weight and Yoel is not that big business PPV wise and he thinks he cheats and will be looking to book new names/new fights.

This is what I'm understanding from reading between the lines it's a really hard fight and it doesn't have much upside for him.

Learn how to make a thread. If you want to discuss what someone said about someone else, INCLUDE THE FUCKING QUOTE!

Whittaker*

At least spell his name correctly if you are going to make a thread about him...

Rob fought Yoel twice in a row so I would assume he has some idea what he is talking about. On the other hand I had a knee reco and it took me at least 2 years to get back to full strength so maybe it was him who changed. Either way I thought the fight was a draw so Rob is still champ.

He doesn’t want that 3rd fight thats why. Romero now knows how to beat him and Whittakers chin will be totally gone after it.

To be fair, I wouldn't surprised if we learned that Romero was on something.

Why do people get so offended when some people accuse him of being on PED's?. Not saying he is, but wouldn't be surprised if he was.

you say severely dehydrated like you were in the locker rooms the days leading up to the fight..

having a bad weight cut and being completely drained and out of it on fight night aren't mutually exclusive.
If you miss weight and try for another hour before missing again by a few ounces, you don't say "fuck, I just had a bad weight cut"... you say,"Fuh, whath the fu thuh man,i'm wata go man, go.... wait, what?"

The bad weight cut was apparent in the fight. That looked like the scene in "Gladiator" where Russell Crowe's character is stabbed in the side before he even stepped in to fight.

Back