White flood

i heard it has like 1g of creatine so it should do nothing compared to regular dose of creatine from a regular supp right?

Ya know, if you think creatine is "bad stuff" you really need to study the FAQ or GTFO. Take you pick.

LOL when I saw the comment on does it contain creatine? or any bad stuff like that. as soon as I saw it i knew this thread was over.

I've used white flood (Sample).....love the tingly feeling... and it works...Along with the rest of CL supplements.

If you like the tingly feeling, just buy Beta Alanine. Way, way cheaper.

I just like the pump it gives the gunz bra.

sadbabyvh4.jpg

You shouldn't take beta alanine pre-wo.It's a neural inhibitor.

Creatinine makes me go crazy wanna stab TS and send his thread to teh land of waste

I really want to stab someone in the eye now

DAMN YOU CREARAGE FOR MAKING ME THIS WAY

*flexes GUNZ*

*babes flock in and start stroking me*

THANKS CREARAGE, I went from gimp to pimp in 5 manageable servings

*punches all of the girls*

'no no, come back, come back'

You shouldn't take beta alanine pre-wo.It's a neural inhibitor.

I know.

But, before I found that out I was doing it for months and made huge gains in just about everything, so I don't care.

Thanks for the heads up anyhow though.

If it doesn't effect you,more power to you.I take Beta Alanine before I go to bed and PWO.

On the bottle i have it says take 2 hours before working out and right after. So im guessing the 2 hours is so it gets in your muscles but doesnt effect you negatively? Im lost help me out.

roid rage much?

mind posting your stats? weight/BF% ect?

Weight and BF% don't mean much around here. He trains and he fights, that's all that needs to be said for him.

Back