White football player accused of raping black, disabled team-mate avoids prison

In the interest of fairness, you should start with the TS whose response to four blacks torturing a retarded person was to blame white America and call everyone in the thread racist pussies.
You are free to report that post. I hadn't seen it. Be wary of convenient hypocrisy.

Shit..they should probably release those innocent black people who fucked up the Trump supporter..

LOL at this pussy equivalent of "bu but the Crusades"!

Privelage doesn't exist
Privelage doesn't exist
Privelage doesn't exist
Privelage doesn't exist
Privelage doesn't exist
Privelage doesn't exist
Privelage doesn't exist
Privelage doesn't exist
Privelage doesn't exist
Privelage doesn't exist
Privelage doesn't exist
Privelage doesn't exist

An Idaho prosecutor’s declaration that an alleged rape of a black, mentally disabled football player with a coat hanger by his white team-mate was not a sex crime and was not racially motivated has sparked mounting criticism among campaigners against sexual assault.

John RK Howard was initially charged with felony forcible sexual penetration by use of a foreign object, but on Friday, the 19-year-old reached a plea bargain that allowed him to plead guilty to a felony count of injury to a child. The deal will allow Howard to avoid prison time unless he violates his probation, the Twin Falls Times-News reported.

The October 2015 assault drew national headlines after the victim told the courtthat he had been attacked by three football team-mates and sodomized with a coat hanger in the locker room.

The victim’s family filed a federal civil rights lawsuit against the high school and school officials, claiming that the school had failed to protect the student from a campaign of racial harassment by other students that culminated in the sexual assault.

The victim was called racial epithets such as “watermelon”, “chicken-eater”, and n word, and Howard taunted the victim with a “Ku Klux Klan” song, the lawsuit alleged.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ball-coat-hanger-rape-teammate-john-rk-howard

A Dietrich high school football player originally charged with sexually assaulting a black, mentally disabled teammate after an October 2015 football practice pleaded guilty to a lesser felony Friday, and prosecutors now say it wasn’t a sex crime or racially motivated.

John R.K Howard, 19, of Keller, Tex., pleaded guilty Friday in a Twin Falls courtroom to a felony count of injury to a child. He will be sentenced to two to three years of probation, which he’ll likely be able to complete in Texas, and prosecutors will recommend he be ordered to serve 300 hours of community service.

But Howard will avoid prison or jail time and could ultimately have his conviction dismissed if he successfully completes probation without violations or committing new crimes. And by submitting an Alford plea, he maintains his innocence while acknowledging prosecutors would likely be able to win a conviction at trial.

http://magicvalley.com/news/local/c...cle_2fc6d997-153a-5f8e-945f-d311ee73cd4c.html

WarRoom, can we get 42 pages+ of outraged against this racist POS? Can you blame Trump/Republicans, just like you people blamed Obama/Left wing for the Chicago Teens picking on the mentally ill white kid?

Thank you.

inb4 tumble weeds,shit talking on liberals/Obama, and "but but but" excuses.
Why are you posting this now? This is old news

ladies and gentlemen, the TS is Hollywood Nicky.

I'm sure we are familiar with his dishonest, and self hating, white guilt posts. in other words, he's a first class POS, and everything wrong with liberal America.

If 10 people agree to gang rape or 4 people agree to torture that is more of a racial unity thing than the OP talks about, 1 random dude.

There were 3 football players who attacked/bullied/raped the victim in the OP's story. John Howard is the "ring leader" and the other two are being tried in juvenile court

When I was in 4th grade a mentally retarded girl threatened to stab a kid with scissors. The mentally retarded girl said I told her to do it. I had nothing to do with any of it, but the school officials actually believed the retarded girl & I got suspended. What it all boiled down to was the school officials chose to take the easy way out & suspend me rather than argue with the retarded girls parents.
I've been around a couple of sets of parents of a down syndrome kid. But both kids were spoiled. It's like the parents spoil the kid cause he or she has this disability. And both seemed like they made excuses for the kid's bad behavior. The mom of one of them would argue with you about if you said she wasn't doing what she should be doing. And the little girl with down syndrome ran the show with her dad. And this is a 5 year old.

Anyway, sorry they blamed you. They definitely didn't do the down's girl any favors. She learned she can lie her way out of anything.

But fuck them with biggest dildo and toss em in a hole to starve.

That ray rice punch was brutal though. Dang, I remember him dragging her out of that elevator. Out cold.

Remember the timeline.
We all watched the video of Ray dragging his lady's KO'd body down the frickin' hallway. He admitted to hitting her, they had a press conference, and the world kept turning. So the dragging you remember was broadcast worldwide several months before the shit really hit the fan with that situation.

It was no big deal. Well how the hell does everyone think she became KO'd? Ray admitted to hitting her, and we watched him dragging her on the video.

The NFL gave him 2 games, and the Ravens said that Ray had the full support of the organization. All that shit.

Then the video came out and people were all "Hey, he hit a woman!"

Timeline: Try to read without vomiting.
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/5/23/5744964/ray-rice-arrest-assault-statement-apology-ravens

I don't understand this hazing shit. This has been going on forever. There's this game where varsity players all jack off on to a donut and whoever cums last has to eat the donut. There's a fucking name for it, but I don't remember.

There's a whole bunch of other gay shit that they do.

Absolutely disgusting. I was sure that there was already a thread about this incident but my feelings about this case are identical to my feelings about the Chicago case. You subject them all to identical situations to that which their victims went through, except you don't let it end. You let it drag on for years until they have nothing left, you then give them a moment of hope it'll end and then you take it away from them and continue. And you continue to repeat that until the day they die.

The victim had no idea when their suffering was going to end, the fear and loneliness that they must have felt would have been surreal. Considering that he had mental deficiencies he most likely would not have been able to vocalize much outside of shell up and take the abuse.

I have a cousin who has Down's and the amount of abuse that people who have learning and mental disabilities deal with and goes unreported is astronomical. I have nothing but sympathy for the victim and honestly hope that the abusers in this case get got.

It wasn't a sex crime or racially motivated? Either the DA is dead wrong or everything else in the article is wrong. Either way if he did that shit he's not someone I want walking around the streets for so many reasons.

The media demonizes young white males as fratboy Trump supporters.

The media does not demonize black special needs football players.

I am going to start infracting posters who do this for derailment. I intend to make a thread announcement in the next few days.

Sick of this shit suffocating discussion.

@TheStruggle @EvilWasLittle
Find your way out of this thread.

The problem is no sane individual is going to defend this heinous act or its results in any way, unlike some of the cucks that were trying to paint a narrative about the "motivations" behind why the four kids tortured a mentally challenged white kid that was partially trying to pin it as the victims fault for provoking them in some way. This behavior is fucking sickening. What exactly is the topic you want to discuss here? This kids a sick bastard with some good lawyering that got himself a plea deal. Nobody here in the War Room is going to blame Obama for igniting the fuel behind what he did, or the victim themselves in anyway. TS' sole motivation of creating this thread was in spite of the reaction the War Room had to the video everyone here has seen by now. You as a mod are defending either the thread of a troll or a sociopath and I hope you recognize this.

"black, mentally disabled football player." WTF

I played sports, they never allowed one of the "special kids" to participate.

ladies and gentlemen, the TS is Hollywood Nicky.

I'm sure we are familiar with his dishonest, and self hating, white guilt posts. in other words, he's a first class POS, and everything wrong with liberal America.
I'm not sure. I haven't seen any posts about jews.

Back