White Guilt German Female Teen Who Joined Isis Now Faces Possible Death Penalty

I'd try to rehab her. She was only 16. I'm usually hard on murderers like terrorists, but if she can be turned into a productive member of society than why not try? She definitely owes the people of her country a debt though.

Well she did not choose wisely.

I hope she makes it back and learns her lesson, but what kind of leftist/Islamic BS was she believing in? You just won't have a good life if you become a sex slave for ISIS soldiers.
To be fair the have the most advanced recruitment operation on social media for a insurgency probably ever. Really it is more slick than most developed world military recruiting. For some young impressionable minds in the west it was successful.

This chick probably should have spent ten minutes researching Islam on the internet before joining ISIS.

To be fair the have the most advanced recruitment operation on social media for a insurgency probably ever. Really it is more slick than most developed world military recruiting. For some young impressionable minds in the west it was successful.
Do you happen to have a link to any of it? I've never seen it.

Keep in mind that we are talking about a child. She had no idea.
She has been punished enough.

Nazi wives, they deserved isnt?

Keep deflecting.

You've gone from "voters" to "Nazi wives", all in effort to deflect that this German born girl, left her home country to willfully join a terrorist organization to help kill people. She wasn't bred into it. She wasn't brought up on it. She wasn't married into it. There was no big war going on around her that forced her into the situation. She made a choice, and that's fine. However, now she must live with that choice. There are consequences to the decisions you make in life, and hers might just be the death penalty carried out by a nation of savages, who don't give a shit about any "I'm just a silly little girl" excuse she wants to sell them, now that she's right fucked.

I for one, don't give a shit what happens to her. If she manages to weasel her way out of it, because she's young, and happens to have tits and a vagina, and can work out a deal, well, more power to her. If she doesn't, and gets hanged, or shot, or beheaded, well, thems the brakes sweetheart.

Time for the evil white males to swoop in and save her dumb ass.

I for one, don't give a shit what happens to her. If she manages to weasel her way out of it, because she's young, and happens to have tits and a vagina, and can work out a deal, well, more power to her. If she doesn't, and gets hanged, or shot, or beheaded, well, thems the brakes sweetheart.

I understand your point. But looking at it from my point of view. She is still a German woman.
I don't have all the details but the Fatherland should not tolerate to have a 16-year-old German woman get executed somewhere in their wasteland that they call a country.
There should be an effort to take that woman home.

If you are a German male you are just another soldier to die for the Fatherland. And that's ok.
But we should not let other countries execute or women or children. This issue should be resolved in Germany.
And we should not throw away the value of a possible good female contributor to the Fatherland.
Because some guy with AK 47 in the desert can't secure its own "country".
That girl's possible value to the Fatherland outweighs the opinion of those guys. IMO some people might think different.

She grew a unibrow to fit in and they still raped her. That tells you everything you need to know about Islam.

She grew a unibrow to fit in and they still raped her. That tells you everything you need to know about Islam.
Does it say they raped her? Other than the statutory - marrying a Chechen guy at age 16

Does it say they raped her? Other than the statutory - marrying a Chechen guy at age 16

Minor detail, the age of consent in German is 14.
But if you are older than 21 and take advantage of the 14/15-year-olds "youth" and inexperienced you can still be charged for the German version of statutory.
But because she was 16 that would not apply anymore.

It would be easy to mistake: getting up for 4 am prayer and then 4 other prayers throughout the day, cooking like a skilled grown woman in between prayers, cleaning house and clothes in primitive conditions, having sex with a stinky ISIS lunatic and getting smacked around for all of her good deeds as being a good idea and all.

I understand your point. But looking at it from my point of view. She is still a German woman.
I don't have all the details but the Fatherland should not tolerste have a 16-year-old German woman get execuded somewhere in their wasteland that they call a country.
There should be an effort to take that woman home.

If you are a German male you are just another soldier to die for the Fatherland. And that's ok.
But we should not let other countries execute or women or children. This issue should be resolved in Germany.
And we should not throw away the value of a possible good female contributor to the Fatherland.
Because some guy with AK 47 in the desert can't secure its own "country".
That girl's possible value to the Fatherland outweighs the opinion of those guys. IMO some people might think different.

My opinion is that she gave up her rights as a German citizen once she joined ISIS. Well, at least as far as Iraq is concerned. She fucked around in a foreign land. That's on her. I don't expect Iraq to care about her German citizenship, nor would I blame them if the inevitable cries from the German government fall on deaf ears. She's in their hands now. She'd receive the same treatment by certain other countries, if she was caught smuggling drugs, let alone joining a terrorist organization intent on, and aiding to kill it's citizens.

In general, I just don't have much sympathy for her, and I'm fine with whatever Iraq chooses to do with her. If they want to show mercy, they can. If not, that's that. As far as Germany is concerned, I'm sure they'll try to resolve it diplomatically, but I don't think they will or should risk too much to bring this girl home. For all they know, they could be bringing back a fully indoctrinated ISIS terrorist into their country to kill some infidels.

Back