White House to pass federal "skills" based hiring instead of "degree based"

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Trump to sign executive order to transform the now federal degree-based hiring into skill-based.

I'm not sure what to think of this one. What will be the ramifications of this? I don't know if it's a positive thing or negative

Sounds good. Gives the employers more flexibility in hiring decisions, and removes the often arbitrary degree requirements from many jobs that effectively acts as a glass ceiling for low-income individuals.

Nothing that Ivanka said there is any different from the current process. She said hiring should be based on skill, passion, and ability, not just career licensure requirements. That's what it currently is.

Now, if she is actually making the argument that we should not use any licensure or degree requirements, then this is the most foolish thing I've heard come from this administration all day.

Skill based hiring, presented to you by fucking Ivanka Trump.

"From now on, we are going to use the Trump hiring model that places grifting and families ties above proper career experience and licensure, since it's worked out so well for this administration so far."

Really though, the Trump administration has been a freak show of poor hiring practice run amok. The idea of the Trump influencing Federal hiring beyond his own hilariously incompetent administration is just bizarre.

Trump to sign executive order to transform the now federal degree-based hiring into skill-based.

I'm not sure what to think of this one. What will be the ramifications of this? I don't know if it's a positive thing or negative

Anything that fucks over public universities I’m for. A four year degree is a scam anyway if you have to pay for it. Free student federal loans for everyone! Take out 200k. No income or credit score required. Fuck those Marxist cucks

Who knew freedom required so many laws and so much legislation

I'm not sure how you enforce this, but we all know how many losers come out of the brainwashing educational systems. They come out with a degree with no critical thinking skills

Vs. the guys with no degree who are not brainwashed, who know how solve problems, think critically and just get things done.

Guess who's comin' back! He's got the passion, the drive, and the WILL to overcome his lack of proper education and licensure.

original-2543-1455902006-3.png

Guess who's comin' back! He's got the passion, the drive, and the WILL to overcome his lack of proper education and licensure.

original-2543-1455902006-3.png
You sometimes hear stories like this. How these people pull this off I don't know

I just learned this year that people who cut hair (barbers, salon workers) have to have state licenses. That blew my mind. You can learn to cut hair without an education. There's too much regulation for that.

Back