White people and white discrimination

I agree with all of this. It is in no way incompatible with the view that whites also suffer discrimination. They do. That's how life works in a pluralistic society. Do you only have enough empathy for one group at a time?
Sure i do but without knowing the details of individual cases I have to roll my eyes at a number as high as 55% .

You're welcome to prove the inaccuracy of what I've been saying.

I already did, and you accepted it, but then you added more criteria to your initial statement. We call that moving the goalposts, and you have done it two times already. You're on your third try.

1. You started off with the general claim that equality is a uniquely white European idea that they came up with because they are "chivalrous and honorable."

Then I pointed out that the Bible has the same concepts.

2. So you said, well the Europeans were the first to actually make equality a real thing as opposed to just the ideas in a book.

Then I pointed out examples of tribes on this very continent that were far more egalitarian than the Europeans were when they arrived.

3. So you said, well the Europeans spread their ideals to the world! Then, probably realizing that they also spread war, disease, and oppression everywhere they went, negating your own point about how egalitarian they are, you added, "...sure, we could criticize the methods they used."

So we're now at the point where you have completely abandoned two viewpoints and settled on an argument that is basically, "Europeans had more conquests!"

Yes, you're finally right. The continent of Europe had more conquests around the world than anybody else. But of course, you're no longer on the same topic that you started on.

Sure i do but without knowing the details of individual cases I have to roll my eyes at a number as high as 55% .

I'm not trying to be rude, but you have read the poll poorly. No one is claiming that 55% of whites have been discriminated against. In fact, the poll explicitly puts the number of whites who claim to have been discriminated against much lower. It's right there in the OP.

Black savages killed all the white farmers in South Africa and could not farm the land so they now starve.

South Africa= Europe in 20 years

You want Black and muslim world you will starve or shot to death your future your funeral!
White savages killed more blacks and took their land while declaring apartheid.

as a white person, no i do not feel discriminated against in actual day to day life. Closest thing i could think of is many jobs in my area wont hire unless you speak Spanish since 80% of my city is mexican.
Unfortunatly some people are stupid to believe that speaking spanish requires the speaker to be of a certain race. Spanish is also a white mans language.

every white person that plays basketball, but isn't in the NBA, has surely not been picked to run 5's solely on the basis of their skin color....

people can trivialize that all they want, but that is about as discriminatory as possible

In fact, last season Ron Baker, SG for the NY Knicks, was blocked from entering the arena b/c the security didn't believe he was on the team......guess what race ron baker is?

Most definitely, im surprised people dont bring it up more often when racism is brought up.
When I was growing up if you went to the mall or 711 , these people would ask for a Dollar and if you didnt give it up , you were sucker punched.

At bus stops young white kids were forced to hand over money, as the older adult doing the robbing would claim, i never lay for bus fare. 20 plus year old man harassing pre teens.

The same guy would get on the bus and take a piss in the back.

Don't know what it is, but even animals know not to loss where you sleep and you go to some of these housing projects like the pinks houses or known as the stink houses.

The kids piss on doorways as a form of ring and run.
They piss in stairwells and elevators.

I've never seen anything like it.

Dude you are always coming up with bullshit stories lololol....and now you're saying blacks are worse than animals? racism much?

Or maybe he was just pointing the obvious. Can't be racist when you're pointing out things easy to see on a daily basis. Watch the news for 5mins.
It's the obvious that Whites are the most dangerous people in the world...They committed two types of genocides, JEWS/Indigenous people...It's truly horrifying.

Racism ladies and gentlemen...

I love how the mods let this happen but if I criticize anything about whites, it goes to the dump.

Here's your comment on the same page:
American Whites on the other hand, love attacking blacks just for being black.

I think you should both be busted by the mods for being racist.

Being beat up a few times for being white certainly changed my perspective on a few things.
So, you can claim definitively that when it happens to you it's because of your skin colour but when law enforcement categorizes an attack as primarily racially motivated, it's "highly subjective"? Your bias is showing.

I already did, and you accepted it, but then you added more criteria to your initial statement. We call that moving the goalposts, and you have done it two times already. You're on your third try.

I have not moved any goalposts whatsoever. That you bring up the example of some primitive hunter-gatherer tribes in the Americas, or the Bible (largely a Roman fabrication), does not in my mind disprove my original argument at all.

1. You started off with the general claim that equality is a uniquely white European idea that they came up with because they are "chivalrous and honorable."

Considering that "the Bible", as it exists, was put together under the command of a Roman Emperor, and thus distributed across the regions that resided under Roman rule, I do not see how this somehow disproves what I've been saying.

We have no historical proof that Jesus and the likes of him even existed. But we know with certainty, that the Romans had an enormous impact on the development of Christianity and its spread across the globe.

The Bible speaks only of equality in the after-life. It is uniquely European to have pursued the idea of paradise, here, in this world, rather than the next one. Civilizations in the past may have idealized equality, but only the Europeans were able to actually further the cause of equality, through secular, enlightened, humanitarian values.

If you mean to bring up the content of the Old Testament, I think it is fair to say that the atheist arguments have already long since disproven the idea that the Old Testament had furthered "equality" in any way whatsoever.

2. So you said, well the Europeans were the first to actually make equality a real thing as opposed to just the ideas in a book.
Then I pointed out examples of tribes on this very continent that were far more egalitarian than the Europeans were when they arrived."

The sort of "equality" that these tribes could boast, was the sort of equality that no one would be jealous of now, not even the most discriminated of modern citizens. It is considerably more difficult to make people equal in prosperity, as the Europeans have attempted to, rather than to make them equal in their misery and lack of welfare, as the native tribes of the past had accomplished, everywhere in the world (including the Europeans themselves, historically). Even the ancient pagan tribes of Europe boasted equality between men and women, some were even ruled solely by women. Inequality only became a problem, when society developed to the point where people possessed the means to be unequal.

[QUOTE]So you said, well the Europeans spread their ideals to the world! Then, probably realizing that they also spread war, disease, and oppression everywhere they went, negating your own point about how egalitarian they are, you added, "...sure, we could criticize the methods they used."[/QUOTE]

War spread because the means for communication amongst people were unrefined, disease spread because the means for distributing medicine were rudimentary at best, oppression spread because the means for producing welfare were yet undeveloped.

Through the development of communication, of medicine, of production, that Europeans achieved, such problems were eventually resolved.

[QUOTE] So we're now at the point where you have completely abandoned two viewpoints and settled on an argument that is basically, "Europeans had more conquests!" [/QUOTE]

I have never made such concessions except in your own mind. I stand fully behind any statement that I've made here, and nothing that you've said, has properly argued against anything that I've written. In many ways, you've only reinforced my arguments. The equality that you speak of, was equality in name only, while the equality that I speak of, is of the more practical kind, of which we can see concrete evidence in this world. That is what the European excels at producing, for this world.

"Yes, you're finally right. The continent of Europe had more conquests around the world than anybody else. But of course, you're no longer on the same topic that you started on."

More conquests, more technological innovations, more discoveries across the globe, and even in space. Europeans have succeeded under any rules of competition, and will continue to. And they will continue to change the rules to be fairer and more just to all people in the world, because that is within their nature.

We need not feel any shame over that.

Last edited:
So, you can claim definitively that when it happens to you it's because of your skin colour but when law enforcement categorizes an attack as primarily racially motivated, it's "highly subjective"? Your bias is showing.
It's subjective both ways.

Hate crime is a politicized category, and because of this I think it is neither used consistently nor accurately. Imagine if the officer taking the report were one of the 45% of Americans who believe whites are never discriminated against in America. I think that might color his perspective on whether or not a given incident was a run of the mill crime or a hate crime.

Then I pointed out examples of tribes on this very continent that were far more egalitarian than the Europeans were when they arrived.

3. So you said, well the Europeans spread their ideals to the world! Then, probably realizing that they also spread war, disease, and oppression everywhere they went, negating your own point about how egalitarian they are, you added, "...sure, we could criticize the methods they used."

So we're now at the point where you have completely abandoned two viewpoints and settled on an argument that is basically, "Europeans had more conquests!"

Yes, you're finally right. The continent of Europe had more conquests around the world than anybody else. But of course, you're no longer on the same topic that you started on.
i8SpBem.gif

Pointing out racism is not the same thing as racism. I can't believe you posted this horse shit.

EL GOAT- "White people in the US are racist against black people."

BLOODWORTH- "Black people have less sense than animals."

INGA- "You're both racists!!!"

Fucking ridiculous.

Some American Whites....Does that make you feel better?

Black savages killed all the white farmers in South Africa and could not farm the land so they now starve.

South Africa= Europe in 20 years

You want Black and muslim world you will starve or shot to death your future your funeral!

He is clearly talking about all blacks or majority blacks.

If there is any misapplication of the hate crime designation, it's more likely carried out at the state and local level, before it escalates to the FBI, and more often than not I think it's more reasonable to assume hate crimes are underreported by accident than on purpose.

By the time it's on an FBI detective's desk it's gonna be a real hate crime.

The statistics the FBI compiles are self reported by local agencies. My state, Hawaii, for example doesn’t have any law enforcement agencies reporting hate crime statistics to the FBI. So they don’t have any. Doesn’t mean there are no hate crimes in Hawaii, I can assure you that as a LEO working here.

Back