Social "White Privilege" Destroyed

This dummy doesn't realise that 'Caucasian' includes North Africans, Middle-Easterners, Persians, Turks, Kurds etc etc. But he lives in his own little world.

these type of videos remind me very much of the illuminati conspiracy videos, some anti-social reject droning on about cultural marxism with laughable conjecture

truly a waste of time

I've seen this happen to some of my friends; one of them constantly complains about how the partners at the firm he works for are so demeaning to the women employees. Apparently the women don't care,and I guarantee you that he is the only one in his office who cares that his bosses are not PC libtards.

that's ridiculous

reading posts like these really goes to show how some of you are removed from reality

I suppose in your make believe world the only reason we have sexual harassment laws is because of these 'beta' men, the actual women just love being sexually harassed in the workplace right

I would worry less about how these college graduates are going to cope with the 'real world', and worry more about how some of you anti-social freaks who get their world view from the internet going to cope when you have to join the corporate world and actually have to be a professional, you would get slapped down by cold hard reality real quick

:D:D

Believe it or not, I am completely telling the truth. Every couple of classes we have to sit in a feelings circle and talk about how our semester is going. The prof I have reminds me of that teacher character from Beavis and Butthead.

VanDriessen.jpg
Well you are a far more patient man than I.

that's ridiculous

reading posts like these really goes to show how some of you are removed from reality

I suppose in your make believe world the only reason we have sexual harassment laws is because of these 'beta' men, the actual women just love being sexually harassed in the workplace right

I would worry less about how these college graduates are going to cope with the 'real world', and worry more about how some of you anti-social freaks who get their world view from the internet going to cope when you have to join the corporate world and actually have to be a professional, you would get slapped down by cold hard reality real quick
Nah. I met my wife by sexually harassing her.

Ask him what

people get onto him for going to school while his wife works. It's only been that way for a little while. He worked all in his 20s he said. So whats the big deal?

It's not like he has ran around his entire life spounging off the gov and now a wife.
isn't that what bernie sanders did? sanders seems to have half of this forum's posters riding his dick pretty hard. maybe athiest should wait until he's 40 to get back in the work force, then people will stop talking shit to him and instead will adore him.

that's ridiculous

Like I said, apparently the women there don't care, if they did then they could easily file a complaint. Obviously sexual harrasment exists in the workforce, but if the people who are being "harassed" don't care enough to do anything about it, then I don't think it is an issue.

Like I said, apparently the women there don't care, if they did then they could easily file a complaint. Obviously sexual harrasment exists in the workforce, but if the people who are being "harassed" don't care enough to do anything about it, then I don't think it is an issue.

it could just as easily be that women in that firm are sick and tired of being sexually harassed but don't want to make any waves complaining for the fear of jeopardizing their promotion opportunities

those kinds of situations are fairly common

the point is bringing up this kind of second hand anecdotal hearsay to buttress an overreaching social narrative is a bit ridiculous, no?

it could just as easily be that women in that firm are sick and tired of being sexually harassed but don't want to make any waves complaining for the fear of jeopardizing their promotion opportunities

the point is bringing up this kind of second hand anecdotal hearsay to buttress an overreaching social narrative is a bit ridiculous, no?

Fair enough, I just thought of my overly PC friend when someone mentioned PC college kids entering the work force. Without more facts, I agree that my anecdote is essentially worthless. He could very well be justifiably upset at his bosses' treatment of women, but knowing him I just assumed he was overreacting.

I got my girl by sexually assaulting her when we were both drunk. Haven't been able to get rid of her since.

About time the white man got their own team! Now let's spend a hundred million over the cap and hire some Dominicans and Negros to win us some championships!

Vikings
Celtics
Fighting Irish
Patriots
Buccaneers
This is a long list of you want me to keep going

Was this supposed to upset people? Because I find it funny. Years back, some intramural team tried to rustle some jimmies by naming their team the Fightin' Whities, but it backfired because no one got offended and people actually wanted to buy the gear.

According to the US Census Bureau, 0.4% of all married whites are Wed to black partners.

That includes white male/black female.

So white female/black male would be even smaller.

I would think that number could be pretty accurately applied to non-married partners as well.

So it's a tiny minority of white women who marry black men.

Pretty sure that number of white dudes numbers about 20-25 overall.

Back