Whittaker vs Cannonier is the fight to make

Mahkor

Drunkmaster Flex
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry for Whittaker's weakening chin but there's no other fight for him in the division right now.

Another brutal knockout on the way for robert if this fight is made

Mate Cannonier hits way harder than izzy, so does Costa.

It is sad, I don't know what the fuck happened, but my boy Bobby Whitaker would get smoked and KO'd vs Costa and Cannonier right now if they land :(

That fight does make some sense.

I certainly wouldn't be opposed to Whittaker/Yoel III though.

He’s to small to be fighting at MW. The boys at the top look like they should be fighting LHW

Bobby needs to find someone to help him cut back to 170, someone that knows their shit

He’s in the octagon with guys that look 2 weight classes above him

Bobby needs some time off after getting KO'd twice in two rounds lol

He is just coming off an over a year break, that didn't help his chin.

Ya fuckit send em back next week he's ready! Lol he doesn't have the belt anymore and just got annihilated. No reason for him to come back any time soon.

KOed twiced in one night. I doubt he'll be cleared to fight any time soon, and even more so that Cannonier will want to wait for an opponent who's notorious for not being able to show up to fight.

Nope, 5 round main event with Kelvin. Jared can fight Romero. Costa gets fed to Izzy.

He just got caught with a flush shot in the first. Any other fighter wouldve dropped bar Romero

Before we write Whittaker off let’s see how he goes first. Was riding a 9 fight win streak before his last fight. We’ll see if his chin is cooked soon enough or the fact that Izzy cracked him with one of the cleanest shots you’ll ever see.

Back