Whittaker's team post x-ray of broken thumb, say he broke it in the first round

It looked like there was something wrong with his right foot or ankle too. The guy's a beast - I do worry about all the injuries he's picking up though. You can only fight through it so many times before it catches up with you.

Seemed like he lightly kicking the back of his own other leg with it.

For a while I thought it was some kind of feint but I am pretty sure it wasn't. Strange.

Robert is one tough mothefucker, glad he is champion! Most likable champion right now I think.

Love him or hate him(does anyone actually hate him?) but the dude is tough as fuck!!!

He's like Josh Thompson expect he gets injured inside the cage instead of outside it.

Makes grappling hell as well. Still doesnt change the fact that his hands down style might not be the best style for Romero. Your hands gotta be up to block those Romero bombs that can come any second.

Lol the xray is right there you idiot

Its not an excuse, his fucking thumb is cracked in half. Of course that is gonna impact performance.

Very impressive to hang in there

He got dropped 5x. Go cry in the corner

It looked like there was something wrong with his right foot or ankle too. The guy's a beast - I do worry about all the injuries he's picking up though. You can only fight through it so many times before it catches up with you.

Yeah, seemed like he kept shaking it out and I was surprised that Rogan didn't pounce on it and make it one of his talking points.

The dude is fragile, keeps getting hurt. Not a good sign for his future.

Yeah, seemed like he kept shaking it out and I was surprised that Rogan didn't pounce on it and make it one of his talking points.

Yeah, I was sure Whittaker was going to say after the fight that he'd jacked it, but maybe it was just sore from one of those headkicks landing awkwardly.

Excuses for getting dropped 5x. Yoel used the George Foreman guard and Robert broke his hand on Yoel’s guard.

There’s plenty of other shit threads for you post this nonsense. Go there.

Back