Who are the least likely fighters to use PEDs?

• Robert Whittaker
  • Max Holloway
  • Michael Bisping
  • Israel Adesanya
  • Dustin Poirier
  • Justin Gaethje
  • Stephen Thompson
  • Demetrious Johnson
EDIT: Oh, how did i forget Mark Hunt!?

Very good list - not total sure about Whitaker, gaethje and poirer though( at least not we much as the others)

add : mousasi, Rory Mac , big country

Very good list - not total sure about Whitaker, gaethje and poirer though( at least not we much as the others)

add : mousasi, Rory Mac , big country

I'm especially sure with Whittaker, because he's a very genuine person, at least from what i can tell and i'd say i follow him quite close; the way he got out of his way to describe Romero feeling like stone in one of their fights and linking that to a possible use of PEDs makes it very likely to me for him to be clean.
Typically, athletes who're not natural either don't talk about PEDs at all, or they're mentioning that they're clean all the time in an extremely pretentious manner.

For someone like Robert, it'd be totally contradictory to indeed use PEDs if you ask me.

In the cases of Dustin and Justin, they just give me the impression of straightforward, hardworking and upright guys. (Well, basically the same thing with Rob, haha, but i guess you get my point).

Only the Diaz brothers look like they could be natty. I would have said Anderson Silva too, but we all know how that turned out. Odds are that every single UFC fighter has used anabolic steroids. Someone who is drug free and talented cannot compete with someone who is as talented or almost as talented but who takes steroids.

GSP, McGregor, Rockhold, Stipe, and others mentioned in this thread are obvious steroid users. Stipe even has acne on his shoulders and back in his mid 30s. I've used steroids many times and that is one of the telltale signs that it's kicked in.

Last edited:
Only the Diaz brothers and maybe Khabib look like they could be natty. I would have said Anderson Silva too, but we all know how that turned out. Odds are that every single UFC fighter has used anabolic steroids. Someone who is drug free and talented cannot compete with someone who is as talented or almost as talented but who takes steroids.

GSP, McGregor, Rockhold, Stipe, and others mentioned in this thread are obvious steroid users. Stipe even has acne on his shoulders and back in his mid 30s. I've used steroids many times and that is one of the telltale signs that it's kicked in.
LOL! Go tell that to Conor´s face he nearly KTFOed Nate in the press conference because of the jokes he made about steroids.

Conor has alot of respect for Anderson Silva because of his fighting skills but because he cant forgive him for the USADA suspension he wants to take his head clean off

Bryan Barberena

5QGehwW.gif

A-Level athlete...definitely doesn't juice

Back