Who are the most humiliated people in history?

American natives, inuits, aboriginis and the germans.

Rashad_ko_face.jpg

Kamala fucked Willie Brown, former mayor of San Francisco and State Assembly Speaker. He appointed her to the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board, then to the Medical Assistance Commision, effectively kick-starting her political career.

Of course, perhaps I'm being too cynical. Perhaps the 29 year old Harris really was in love with the 60 year old Brown, and her appointments were entirely on merit...

<YeahOKJen>
I sit a wait for the eventual AOC sex tape to drop in the future.

Yeah it's hard to argue with Will Smith being the current titleholder.

I mean when you lay out all the things one by one...

1. She denied being romantically involved with Tupac, but publicly admitted that she had to ask Tupac not to hurt Will.

2. She cheats on Will with her son's friend!

3. She wants to promote her new show, so she makes Will come on as her first guest, where she interviews him about how it felt when she cheated. During which, she never offers any accountability or apologies and seems rather to justify her cheating as "helping" someone in need.

4. With a single glance, she gets Will to stand up and go slap Chris Rock, exhibiting her dominance over him for all other women to see. Almost how a dog trainer will impress all his friends by showing how the dog immediately obeys his every command.

I don't know any man that still respects Will Smith. Even his actor friends who support him seem to be doing it out of empathy and pity, but certainly not respect.
Worse thing is that before all of that I thought Will Smith was a complete winner.

Dude had a great acting career, sold a lot of hip hop albums, was in great shape and was aging like wine.

His fall was hard to watch

Some general who lost a war he should've easily won?

Some rich dude being friend zoned by a Boise dime?

Some Sherdogger that reaches 48 years old and discovers that now he's only 6'3"?

What are the best examples in history of people being humiliated?

The losers in history. Like brave heart. The history is written by the winners. I would say the NPCs who ran out for experiments drugs and wearing a dozen faces masks alone in their car while shaming individuals for not beinga follower. Now they wonder why poor health.

all the anti-gay politicians and preachers who have been caught sucking dick in a restroom or molesting young boys

Some general who lost a war he should've easily won?

Some rich dude being friend zoned by a Boise dime?

Some Sherdogger that reaches 48 years old and discovers that now he's only 6'3"?

What are the best examples in history of people being humiliated?

Every last fucking moron who voted for Joe biden.

But they'll never admit it......

Back