who are the most knowledgeable people in this forum?

Jeeves

Blue Belt
Reaction score
thanks. I got an offer for those who rise to the top. :icon_chee

I won't rate myself because that's just a goofy thing to do. The Jedi Council consists of:

Terumo (when he's around)
Rjdk12
MikeMartial
Madmick
BoxingFanNoMore (when he's around)

The OG is Dr. Jarfi.

There's some other pretty smart cookies running about as well.

Everything I've ever seen from King Kabuki (even though he's a vegetarian hater), Madmick and MikeMartial has been solid, so I guess I'd vote for those three.

I think my hatred for stupid people trumps my hatred for vegetarians.

My boss said this to me about me the other day:

"Some people don't suffer fools gladly, you just plain don't suffer them at all."

Mike Martial
Madmick
XTrainer
fat_wilhelm
Sonny
oyaji poi

And a few more. . . .

I think my hatred for stupid people trumps my hatred for vegetarians.

My boss said this to me about me the other day:

"Some people don't suffer fools gladly, you just plain don't suffer them at all."

Based on your previous posts I thought that vegetarianism was synonymous with stupidity.......but then again I'm a vegetarian, so deciphering these things is difficult for me. :)

erco contributes some good stuff here occassionally. Same as TX911, even though he is mostly an OT'er.

erco contributes some good stuff here occassionally. Same as TX911, even though he is mostly an OT'er.

erco is good at regurgitating what he reads and can hardly think for himself, for fuck's sake he thinks a fillet mignon is a lean cut of meat.

erco is good at regurjitating what he reads and can hardly think for himself, for fuck's sake he thinks a fillet mingon is a lean cut of meat.

Lean as in fat free, or lean as in tough? To my knowledge, it is a tender low fat cut. No?

1) King Kabuki
2) Terumo, when he's not MIA
3) Rjdk12
4) Deadlyshaolin, when he's not MIA
5) Madmick

And there's a whole slew of other guys who regularly contribute solid info, but those 5 are tops.

What the heck are you planning, Jeeves?

erco is good at regurgitating what he reads and can hardly think for himself, for fuck's sake he thinks a fillet mignon is a lean cut of meat.

LOL are you fucking kidding me? I'm convinced that guy is a mad biochemist who's just pretending to be a lawyer. That guys knows a lot of freakin' shit.

^^^^^^^^
Yeah, there are some madd scientists on this board. I think Deadlyshaolin is a Harward medical student.

How could I forget Dr. Shaolin?

Anesthesiologists > a lot of folk.

Damn, that's quite a crew. Bio-chem is covered, muscle physiology is covered, anesthesiology is covered, I'm not even sure what Jarfi does but I think he's done a Residency in a Hospital at least, Paramedics...

In other words, lots of nerds around these parts. lol

*recalls Terumo transcribing his Starbucks experience from his notebook*

Out of interest, where do the knowledgable people aka the jedi council get there knowledge from?

working in the industry?
personal experience?
there study?
reading?

Back