Who are you rooting for: Jones or Cormier?

DC, but if I had to bet, my money would be on Jones.

Heart says Cormier, but every logical part of my brain says JJ .... I don't see how Cormier can finish him

DC. I've rooted for Jones in every one of his fights but for this one I want DC to win.

Going for JJ in this one. Along with A. Silva and when GSP was active, these three fighters are guys you need to watch. Won't miss another PPV of any three.

JJ striking capability are second to none, I believe JJ will finish DC via Strikes

Let's face it...

The majority of people voting for DC, are not actually voting because they want DC to win, they are voting for Jones to lose. There is a difference.

Well, in order for Jones to lose, DC has to win.

Cormier, meh. Nobody wins belts by wrestling.y

What planet are you on? He's finished 67% of his fights. Almost every champ in the UFC has some sort of wrestling background, including Jones.

I've rooted for Cormier in every one of his fights. If he had fought Fedor in the Strikeforce tournament that would have been the exception. Generally I like high level American wrestlers.

I feel the exact same way. Heart says Cormier, head says Jones. Would absolutely love to be proven wrong though.

Jones. But it better be a good fight.

Rooting for Jones. I think he is the better, more complete fighter. I also want to see him beat Gus int he rematch. That will make for a good fight. Hopefully he remains undefeated at LHW and moves up to HW at some point. That will be an exciting time, should it come to pass.

Despite the hate he gets, I like him. I've never thought he was "fake," but he does go out of his way to try to be a professional. He obviously ins't a squeaky clean individual, but when he sits there and analyzes MMA, I tend to agree with him. I've never really had trouble understanding when he is playing a role for his career and public face and when he is isn't. His fighting style is a lot of fun to watch as well.

A voice of non retarded, non hateful and logical reason..thank you sir.

Rooting for Jones. I think he is the better, more complete fighter. I also want to see him beat Gus int he rematch. That will make for a good fight. Hopefully he remains undefeated at LHW and moves up to HW at some point. That will be an exciting time, should it come to pass.

Despite the hate he gets, I like him. I've never thought he was "fake," but he does go out of his way to try to be a professional. He obviously ins't a squeaky clean individual, but when he sits there and analyzes MMA, I tend to agree with him. I've never really had trouble understanding when he is playing a role for his career and public face and when he is isn't. His fighting style is a lot of fun to watch as well.

Good post. I agree.

I always thought DC would be HW champ. Since he is at 205 now I still think he can be champ. Unsure if he can do it on his first shot but I'm rooting for him.

Man when I look at his twitter I can't believe DC's a college graduate. I mean, I know he's a fighter but come on.

I want Jones to win.

Man when I look at his twitter I can't believe DC's a college graduate. I mean, I know he's a fighter but come on.

I want Jones to win.

He was a scholarship wrestler. Athlete graduates aren't the same as real college graduates. Hell, some of them can't even read.

Jones will win but I'm hoping DC will win.

Rooting for Jones can't wait for him to make the crybaby vaginas of sherdog bleed again.
I can just imagine the excuses already.

Slightly rooting for Cormier going in, but that can easily change during the fight...either way just looking forward to a competitive bout

Back