Who at LHW deserves the next TS the most?

Who deseerves it the most?

• Jiri

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Ankalaev

Votes: 53 84.1%
  • Hill

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Jan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rakic

• Krylov

• Walker

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Rountree

• Oezdemir

• Smith

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Why would you even put Hill and Rakic on the list they both just got KTFO. lmao

It's just the whole top 10. It seems ridiculous that someone would vote for either, but the second vote was already for Hill. And the idea of Jiri deserving it more than Ankalaev is ridiculous too, to me, but having a discussion about that subject lead me to make this thread, so...

It's just the whole top 10. It seems ridiculous that someone would vote for either, but the second vote was already for Hill. And the idea of Jiri deserving it more than Ankalaev is ridiculous too, to me, but having a discussion about that subject lead me to make this thread, so...
ok then lets do Gaethje for next LW title shot.

Anka

Might as well see how Poatan deals with the best overall grappler in the division.

If he beats Anka then maybe he gets a shot at HW.
That is of course if Jon can hurry up and fight the most irrelevant guy and the fuck off... hopefully before Poatan turns 40 ffs.

Last edited:
Voting for jiri more proven then ankalaev and has fought better fighters his recent win over rakic is better than any win ankalaev has

Last edited:
Anka

Might as well see how Poatan deals with the best overall grappler in the division.

If he beats Anka then maybe he gets a shot at HW.
That is of course if Jon can hurry up and fight the most irrelevant guy and the fuck iff... hopefully before Poatan turns 40 ffs.
It'll be super interesting, I definitely want to watch.

Back