Who at LHW deserves the next TS the most?

Who deseerves it the most?

• Jiri

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Ankalaev

Votes: 53 84.1%
  • Hill

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Jan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rakic

• Krylov

• Walker

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Rountree

• Oezdemir

• Smith

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Not who you want to see the most, but just who deserves it the most?

@Tokoloko
Lets make poll about global warming next when its so great "resolver".

As i said. Ankalaev was given title shot for free vs Blachowicz and his performance was beyond pathetic. He dont deserve another one before he prove himself...win vs Walker is not enough, not even close...

Jiri have 5 fight bonuses out of 6 fights. - All vs #5 or higher ranked fighters and only one where he didnt get bonus was stopped early...

BTW How many times Ankalaev fought someone from top 5?

Also Ankalaev is not brightest one so he can fight only Dubai and than in some 3rd world countries like Russia... (I highly doubt he will get Visa anywhere else)

As i said. Ankalaev was given title shot for free vs Blachowicz and his performance was beyond pathetic. He dont deserve another one before he prove himself...win vs Walker is not enough, not even close...

Jiri have 5 fight bonuses out of 6 fights. - All vs #5 or higher ranked fighters and only one where he didnt get bonus was stopped early...

Also Ankalaev is not brightest one so he can fight only Dubai and than in some 3rd world countries like Russia... (I highly doubt he will get Visa anywhere else)
You're thinking of khamzat ankalaev can fight in the states

And the idea of Jiri deserving it more than Ankalaev is ridiculous too, to me, but having a discussion about that subject lead me to make this thread, so...
It is not ridiculous at all. Jiri just ko’d Rakić. Ankalaev fumbled it against Jan and the got gifted a no-contest instead of a DQ loss against Walker. Now, I think Ankalaev should get a title shot, but his later results do not look great. I’d also like to see Ank - Jiri down the road.

1 fight win streak and already had his title shot against Alex and got KTFO!

Vs

10 fight win streak and hasn't fought against Alex yet...

A draw is just a draw
Not a loss, not a win. It doesn't get you closer to the title, but also doesn't put you further back. As far as rankings, it's like it never happened.

You're thinking of khamzat ankalaev can fight in the states
Khamzat absolutely cant. He is in circle of people who are associated with Kadyrov. There is no chance...He must have huge problems even to get into country which gave him asylum for +- decade - Sweden.

For example this was gift from his "great" friend Ramzan -https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/14778416/ufc-khamzat-chimaev-crashing-mercedes/

I wonder how Ramzan felt when Khamzat crashed it after one day....

It is not ridiculous at all. Jiri just ko’d Rakić. Ankalaev fumbled it against Jan and the got gifted a no-contest instead of a DQ loss against Walker. Now, I think Ankalaev should get a title shot, but his later results do not look great. I’d also like to see Ank - Jiri down the road.

And he got KO'd by Alex just the fight before. A draw doesn't work against a fighter as explained in my previous post.

Vs

A draw is just a draw
Not a loss, not a win. It doesn't get you closer to the title, but also doesn't put you further back. As far as rankings, it's like it never happened.
What 10 fight win streak? Him and Blacho both lost with that Draw....pathetic performances. Also Jiri didnt get KTFO by Pereira and is actually ranked above Ankalaev after last changes to rankings. So whatever...

And he got KO'd by Alex just the fight before. A draw doesm't work against a fighter as explained in my previous post.
He never got KO'd. Like why u have to start making stuff up?

Jiri never stopped to defend himself. U can see that he is trying to pull Pereira on himself to stop striking when Goddard stopped fight... or are u blind ?

giphy.gif

What 10 fight win streak? Him and Blacho both lost with that Draw....pathetic

That's just your emotions talking. That's not how draws have ever worked in the history of keeping scores. It's not a loss, it's a draw.

performances. Also Jiri didnt get KTFO by Pereira and is actually ranked above Ankalaev after last changes to ranking. So whatever...

Okay, he got knocked silly all over the place, hope that makes you feel better about it.

He never got KO'd. Like why u have to start making stuff up?

Jiri never stopped to defend himself. U can see that he is trying to pull Pereira on himself to stop striking when Goddard stopped fight... or are u blind ?

giphy.gif

Yeah going limp with your hands up instead of holding on to the leg definitely was defending himself intelligently.

Yeah going limp with your hands up instead of holding on to the leg definitely was defending himself intelligently.
He pushed away Left hand of Pereira and than set head to position where Pereira couldnt hit him to recover...

BTW its definitely not considered draw outside of ur stats when u had absolutely pathetic performance where they rather called out draw than giving belt to one of fighters... - Everyone lost that night including fans and UFC...that pathetic performance it was from Ankalaev and Blacho.

Khamzat absolutely cant. He is in circle of people who are associated with Kadyrov. There is no chance...He must have huge problems even to get into country which gave him asylum for +- decade - Sweden.

For example this was gift from his "great" friend Ramzan -https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/14778416/ufc-khamzat-chimaev-crashing-mercedes/

I wonder how Ramzan felt when Khamzat crashed it after one day....
Tangent. Take a pill

What 10 fight win streak? Him and Blacho both lost with that Draw....pathetic performances. Also Jiri didnt get KTFO by Pereira and is actually ranked above Ankalaev after last changes to rankings. So whatever...
No they didn't. They drew. Pack your emotions back in your pocket.

And there are plenty of people even off a loss above guys with wins. That's how rankings work and why the numerical ranking isn't the order in which title shots are selected

He pushed away Left hand of Pereira and than set head to position where Pereira couldnt hit him to recover...

I think Jiri was hardly aware of what his arms were doing. But if you want to see him get more brain damage, you'll definitely get your wish going with Jiri's reckless style.

BTW its definitely not considered draw outside of ur stats when u had absolutely pathetic performance where they rather called out draw than giving belt to one of fighters... - Everyone lost that night including fans and UFC...that pathetic performance it was from Ankalaev and Blacho.

Bruh, this is just a whole lot of emotions and nothing with merit.

Ankalaev. Not sure why people want to see him at HW yet. If he cant stop Anks grappling then he sure as shit aint stopping Jones,Aspinall, Jailton shooting on him.

Its a good test to see how far his grappling has come and it would hype up his move to HW more if he were to show his defensive grappling here.

And he got KO'd by Alex just the fight before. A draw doesn't work against a fighter as explained in my previous post.
He lost to Alex, true, but I was talking quality of competition. Also, Ank’s draw is not as bad as a loss, but a loss by DQ against Walker would have been bad. For some unexplained reason, he got away with a NC, unlike Yan. Either way, not a great look. I still want to see him next, but if they can actually put Pereira on the Brazil card, any opponent will do.

Tangent. Take a pill

No they didn't. They drew. Pack your emotions back in your pocket.

And there are plenty of people even off a loss above guys with wins. That's how rankings work and why the numerical ranking isn't the order in which title shots are selected
He asked me and i honestly answered. Thats why i should take pill?
Bruh, this is just a whole lot of emotions and nothing with merit.
What emotions? This fight had no bussines even on prelims...it was beyond pathetic. How does he deserve another title shot after this? Explain and stop yapping...

Vs

A draw is just a draw
He did not have his "title shot" remember he was the champ and he had not ever lost in the Ufc he only has top 5 wins

Back