Who can beat Khabib?

I doubt that person exists, kabib is taking down top level wrestlers in aka. Someone has to tire kabib by havong the ability to return the favor.

At 155 perhaps, only Gillespie. I'm almost certain, there are quite a few guys at 170 that Khabib will have serious difficulty trying to take down. Usman, Woodley, Colby, even Rory if he was still there.

Your judgements and reasoning are mostly terrible as evidenced in your prior posts.

6 years, some time off for injuries and moving cities etc. Heading for brown.
Lol my evaluation of you has been spot on so far

Lol my evaluation of you has been spot on so far

Let me tell you a story Jack. I used to work in a professional capacity in investment management before we branched out on our own. In our industry, we have these popular Twitter "fundis." Investment gurus with alot of noob followers & DIY investors if you may. These gurus pick a bunch of securities, 3/4 of their picks fail and a 1/4 of them succeed. Then after a few months they boast about their successful picks whilst their fails are completely erased from history. Alternatively they claim to have made great picks retrospectively, after a security rises, they state it was their pick all along, they just couldn't disclose it due to the sensitivity & timing of the investment.

You remind me of these guys quite alot Jack.

Last edited:
Let me tell you a story Jack. I used to work in a professional capacity in investment management before we branched out on our own. In our industry, we have these popular Twitter "fundis." Investment gurus with alot of noob followers & DIY investors if you may. These gurus pick a bunch of securities, 3/4 of them fail and a 1/4 of them succeed. Then after a few months they boast about their successful picks whilst their fails are completely erased from history. Alternatively they claim to have made great picks retrospectively, after a security rises, they state it was their pick all along, they just couldn't disclose it due to the sensitivity & timing of the investment.

You remind me of these guys quite alot Jack.
Lol no, you just fit a certain stereotype(s) to a T. It’s actually quite funny,

I doubt that person exists, kabib is taking down top level wrestlers in aka. Someone has to tire kabib by havong the ability to return the favor.
Khabib really does have an incredible wrestling background despite not competing since the schoolboy/cadet level. In addition to his wrestling coach and training partners in Dagestan being world and Olympic champions, he is basically training at a Regional Olympic Training Center in AKA. The last video posted showed Khabib in the same wrestling practice as Shawn Bunch, Deron Winn, and Boris Novachkov. And then we know DC, Cain, etc also train.

Having said that, Novachkov did an interview claiming that he has thrown/outwrestled Khabib in practice. Novachkov is an Olympian and NCAA DI All AMerican. If this is what it takes to hang with Khabib wrestling-wise we can only look at guys like Gregor Gilespie in the UFC who should be able to do the same. After Gregor there are other guys with strong wrestling backgrounds like (though not on Gilespie's level) Tony Ferguson, Justin Gathje, Kevin Lee, and Drakkar Klose, Desmond Green who is a bit undersized for 155 IMO, and then the one other guy who can match Khabibs background and might even have better wresting. Im talking about Rustam Khabilov. Problem is, they grew up together and we don't know if theyd fight. Prime Gray Maynard would've also been an interesting style match up.

Khabib really does have an incredible wrestling background despite not competing since the schoolboy/cadet level. In addition to his wrestling coach and training partners in Dagestan being world and Olympic champions, he is basically training at a Regional Olympic Training Center in AKA. The last video posted showed Khabib in the same wrestling practice as Shawn Bunch, Deron Winn, and Boris Novachkov. And then we know DC, Cain, etc also train.

Having said that, Novachkov did an interview claiming that he has thrown/outwrestled Khabib in practice. Novachkov is an Olympian and NCAA DI All AMerican. If this is what it takes to hang with Khabib wrestling-wise we can only look at guys like Gregor Gilespie in the UFC who should be able to do the same. After Gregor there are other guys with strong wrestling backgrounds like (though not on Gilespie's level) Tony Ferguson, Justin Gathje, Kevin Lee, and Drakkar Klose, Desmond Green who is a bit undersized for 155 IMO, and then the one other guy who can match Khabibs background and might even have better wresting. Im talking about Rustam Khabilov. Problem is, they grew up together and we don't know if theyd fight. Prime Gray Maynard would've also been an interesting style match up.
yeah rustam trained with khabib in russia then went to jacksons idk why he feels that gym is best for him especially given all the info we haveabout the current state of the gym

i dont think maynard could have touched khabib gray only double legs in fights when he does pure wrestling he does other things alot of power house wrestlers when they mix it all up just arnt very creative technical with there shots most of those guys only blast double dont see him being able to takedown khabib and control him nor was his striking good enough to destroy him

yeah rustam trained with khabib in russia then went to jacksons idk why he feels that gym is best for him especially given all the info we haveabout the current state of the gym

i dont think maynard could have touched khabib gray only double legs in fights when he does pure wrestling he does other things alot of power house wrestlers when they mix it all up just arnt very creative technical with there shots most of those guys only blast double dont see him being able to takedown khabib and control him nor was his striking good enough to destroy him
Rustam also trained with world champ Abdusalem Gadisov and even spent some time at the Olympic training center. In not sure exactly how he wound up there but I know he struck up somewhat of a friendship with past world team member Romico Blackman.

As for Gray I just think his style in his prime was a really tough out for anyone. His boxing was clean and powerful, he was big, and his wrestling ability stellar. Gray was an incredible pinner in his wrestling days and when he chose to wrestle he was really heavy on top. Call it a hunch.

gray for his time was the biggest 155er besides tibau back then lws walked around at 175 now they are 185-to 190 he use to have uge size advantages and i think he took advantage of the division back then was riddled with bjj and kick boxers takedown defense has gotten so much better since his day u hardly ever even see guys on there back playing closed guard off double legs like you use to

i dont think that gray necessarily got worse but that others have gotten a lot better when you are at a top guy like he is he obviously is evolving along with the rest of the team

The p4p king Artem

DeE3LJmVMAE2Ecj.jpg

You know a name not a lot of people seem to mention is Mairbek Taisumov. I think him along with Gaethje and Gilespie would be the toughest present match-ups for Khabib.

Ra's al ghoul can beat him, and Prometheus since Prometheus took down the whole justice league. I think the only person to beat khabib in the lightweight division is Tony Ferguson, but if he decides to move up to welterweight, tyron Woodley might be the only person. Khabib kills himself to make 155 (I don't know if it's that he kills himself but if hes been fighting for this long and missed weight 2x, than 155 must be hard for someone who is 190 lbs).

Lol no, you just fit a certain stereotype(s) to a T. It’s actually quite funny,

You fit a certain stereotype as well Jack.

The third world, hyper aggressive, need to defend my honor, or else I'll look like a pussy, primitive caveman stereotype.

You fit this stereotype with perfection Jack.

You fit a certain stereotype as well Jack.

The third world, hyper aggressive, need to defend my honor, or else I'll look like a pussy, primitive caveman stereotype.

You fit this stereotype with perfection Jack.
Lol again buddy. I was explaining the culture. I try my best to be actually educated in geography, culture and people. Not naive

Back