Who did you have winning Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder and how did you score it? It ended in a draw.

Who do you think won the fight?

• Total voters
8-1 after 9, KD was from two punches to back of head...

9-1 Fury after 10, tho Wilder's round was 10-8.

11-1 entering the 12th. Wilder can't draw and certainly needs a KO to win. I can vote, now.

lol @ draw.

Pitiful.

10-2 Fury and Wilder's 2 rounds were 10-8.

Draw and/or Wilder are trolling votes. No wonder 90% of voters had Fury winning. He did and he won wide.

116-110, I guess I have it.

Ban the judge who had 115-111 Wilder. Seriously. No path to that score in my eyes.

Draw and/or Wilder are trolling votes. No wonder 90% of voters had Fury winning. He did and he won wide.

Ban the judge who had 115-111 Wilder. Seriously. No path to that score in my eyes.

I had the same score 10-2 for Fury as well when I watched it live, which means 116-110. When I rewatched it I was a bit generous and gave Wilder another round just for the sake of balancing it a little more. 115-111 for Fury is the best Wilder can get from here. Alejandro Rochin is the name of the corrupted judge. Nobody will ban him but there's something that fans should do when these kind of judges are announced to score other fights. Ridicule and humiliate his relevance in all social media and boxing sites. That kind of public persecution has worked before in other life spheres and could have an effect in sports likewise.

You said a draw is justifiable, but then said he got robbed in your previous post. Which is it?

No i didn’t, I said it was just about/barely justifiable. On watching it again I can’t give wilder enough rounds for a draw. So yeah I do think it was a robbery.

He was floored in two rounds. There were several rounds that were very close, by pretty much everyones account.

That right there says its a damn close fight.

Ggg vs golovkin we’re both close fights with tough rounds to score. I personally think the rounds were more clear cut in this fight.

I’m not claiming corruption or any shit like that, judges clearly score fights differently. Wilder fans are happy with the draw because deep down they know their man should’ve lost. But thats boxing.

lol All British fans apparently! We appear to have taken over Sherdog according to some on here

Ggg vs golovkin we’re both close fights with tough rounds to score. I personally think the rounds were more clear cut in this fight.

I’m not claiming corruption or any shit like that, judges clearly score fights differently. Wilder fans are happy with the draw because deep down they know their man should’ve lost. But thats boxing.
Golovkin wasnt planted on his ass (or put out cold) twice either.

I said on the night of the fight I think the draw is the best case for Wilder and I stand by that. I also still say a wide score for Fury is ridiculous.

116-110 for Fury is as bad as the dip shit judge that had it wide for Wilder.

I said on the night of the fight I think the draw is the best case for Wilder and I stand by that. I also still say a wide score for Fury is ridiculous.

How? 115-110 Fury is a totally resonable score that a lot of people had, 115-110 Wilder is insane.

No i didn’t, I said it was just about/barely justifiable. On watching it again I can’t give wilder enough rounds for a draw. So yeah I do think it was a robbery.

So a draw isn't justifiable, then?

A lot of people? Who....?

Whoever scored the fight for Showtime had it 115-111 and if you go on /boxing on Reddit there are tons of media outlets that scored it 115-111. The most common scores from media outlets were 115-111 and 114-112 for Fury.

Saying 116-110 for Fury is as bad as 115-110 for Wilder is retarded as it's way off from how most people scored the fight and 116-110 is only 1-2 rounds different than most people's scoring.

115-110 Wilder is like 5 rounds off from what most people had.

Whoever scored the fight for Showtime had it 115-111 and if you go on /boxing on Reddit there are tons of media outlets that scored it 115-111. The most common scores from media outlets were 115-111 and 114-112 for Fury.

Saying 116-110 for Fury is as bad as 115-110 for Wilder is retarded as it's way off from how most people scored the fight and 116-110 is only 1-2 rounds different than most people's scoring.

115-110 Wilder is like 5 rounds off from what most people had.
116-110 is hilariously wide and just ridiculous.

“Most peoples scoring” had it a close fight.

Aside from the KD rounds, did you have some clear Wilder rounds? I just didn't. Most were clear Fury with a few lean Fury. I ended up 10-2.
<Fedor23>

I only watched it once and I was already aware of this thread and the general consensus, but I tried to stay even keel and just saw Wilder get tuned up---aside from the 9th and 12th. And frankly, he got tuned up a bit in those rounds as well. Not that Fury beat him down, it wasn't that kind of fight. But he gave him a boxing lesson and stung him a few times.

Having read back the original rbr thread, whoever said that Wilder needs a KO to get a draw - at the end of the 11th rd - don’t think they realised it could possibly come true.

2f04t1e.png

Last edited:
Back