Who Did You Have Winning Tyson Fury VS. Oleksandr Usyk And How Did You Score It? Oleksandr Usyk Won Via Split Decision

WHO DO YOU THINK WON THE FIGHT?

• Tyson Fury

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • Oleksandr Usyk

Votes: 174 90.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 3.1%

• Total voters
Usyk was already at his careers heaviest at 233 pounds for this fight. And you think Fury, who had stamina issues at 262 pounds, should come in even heavier?
He can get bigger, hes not bulky hes still small as a fighter but he needs to learn how to fight on his back foot, Hès lost while backing up plus his abdominal core is trash, those body shots hurt him bad. he needs to work on Fury will com back way bigger why, he thought he coujld just outbox Usyk but he was surprised next time its using his natural size weight reach and power, Fury had to do the same thing agaisnt Wilder. Book it.

There should be a limit for how much fighters can bulk up, right?

Holyfield, who fought as a cruiserweight, never went north of what, ~215 even as a HW. Even that version of Holyfield is ripped, jacked, and heavily muscled.

Usyk is already pushing 230+ here and he's not looking so lean as a HW anymore when before he fought as light as 215 to 220
Usyk can get to at least 250 easy with the proper weight training otherwise Fury will just beat him up, anybody can gain 20 pounds of muscle.

Round 9 of Usyk-Fury was a straightforward 9-9 imo. Fury did more to win the round, but gets 9 instead of ten for the knockdown. If you watch it again it's more like a slip than anything to me, but whaddya gonna do?

I’m not sure if you’re joking or really that fuckin clueless when it comes to scoring fights

Usyk can get to at least 250 easy with the proper weight training otherwise Fury will just beat him up, anybody can gain 20 pounds of muscle.
Don't accus a man of being on the juice without proof you can get sued for deformation with no solid evidence.

Fury should retine bifore suffering too severe issues

I’m not sure if you’re joking or really that fuckin clueless when it comes to scoring fights
I had Usyk winning the first 4 rounds easily next round Fury some close ether way 9 Usyk 11 and 12 Usyk thats 4 plus and tho 8 rounds Usyk just needed to win two more rounds and he did debate over.

usyk took him to school.

it was a competitive fight and fury looked like he was taking over for a worrying stretch there, but then usyk turned it upside down, started outboxing him again and eventually came within a cunt's hair of stopping him.

i expect fury to pull his regular shenanigans now. call for a rematch, pull out of the rematch, fight chisora again, get arrested for some stupid shit, sign to rematch again, get caught on PEDs... you know. i honestly hope usyk doesn't even attempt to play along and just retires. he's 37, he's done literally everything there is to do in boxing, he's made a buttload of money, he should get out of the game while he hasn't taken any punishment and enjoy his retirement.

Fury will just beat him up
skysports-fury-usyk-knockdown_6558968.jpg

I don’t think fury will rematch usyk. I think he’ll stall and usyk will just move on. He has all the belts and doesn’t have to dance to furys tune anymore

Will he ever fight Joshua? Probably not, even though fury probably needs that fight for his legacy now. When all is said and done fans will look at his record and who he beat. He might not even be viewed as the best British HW of this era if he has no more meaningful wins. Joshua is gonna be a around for a few years yet. There is no excuse for this fight to not happen unless Tyson retires

Last edited:
Besides the rest of his inane post fight ramblings, I don't think Fury even had himself convinced about the prospect of a rematch happening as soon as October.
An influx of millions in his bank account and a circle of sycophants reinforcing his delusions of robbery point to another patented spiral. Maybe losing all his belts motivates him against dragging his sasquatch feet, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Besides the rest of his inane post fight ramblings, I don't think Fury even had himself convinced about the prospect of a rematch happening as soon as October.
An influx of millions in his bank account and a circle of sycophants reinforcing his delusions of robbery point to another patented spiral. Maybe losing all his belts motivates him against dragging his sasquatch feet, but I wouldn't bet on it.
He only lost one belt and that was the WBC title. Usyk already collected all of the others. An October turnaround is rather unlikely. I'd be surprised if they fought again that quickly. I could see December possibly but even then, if we do get the rematch, it may not take place until early next year.

Back