Who do you wanna see Golovking fight next?

I'd like to see him pack up Saunders bag and buy him a ticket to the shadow-realm. One way, no return trip.

That or a Jacob's rematch. But he probably loses that one at this point so I'm not sure it'd happen.

Would have liked to see him fight BJS, don’t see it happening though. I doubt Saunders is on GGG’s radar without the wbo belt to sweeten the pot.

Would love to see him put Billy Joe into obscurity with a career ruining HL reel KO.

Either Sanders or Charlo, but to be honest I'd rather see him ride in the sunset. He won't get any better, he got two good paychecks and he just lost a close, controversial decision in a fight that will be remembered for ages. It's all downhill from there.

I would still like to see the Saunders fight. Or have GGG move up to 168 and fight for a title. Maybe force a third meeting with Canelo there.

Either Sanders or Charlo, but to be honest I'd rather see him ride in the sunset. He won't get any better, he got two good paychecks and he just lost a close, controversial decision in a fight that will be remembered for ages. It's all downhill from there.

I think GGG bout to go into beast mode at 168. I think he will take care of bidness with Murata, get the KO, and then seeing how he handled that power, he and Abel will go to 168. I have faith that Loeffler and Abel will persuade GGG with the money yet again.

I'd like to see GGG vs winner of DeGale vs Eubank Jr. and in the UK. That's a Super Fight! I got GGG beating them all. This means, GGG vs Canelo 3 at 168. good times!

I hope Abel, GGG, and Loeffler, learned their lesson about pandering to the public. Sure it got them all riches in doing so, but it also put them in their place. Let's face it, the GGG Team feeling salty as foook. We all know they'll never brag about Mexican style again. I hope this time Team GGG embraces Kazakh style instead ffs

I second or third Saunders. Would love for GGG to go out with a bang and stop Saunders. But that's never gonna happen since BJS can't even get it together enough to make one fight happen. He'll probably get arrested a week before fight night for some depravity if a fight with GGG miraculously got arranged.

I don't see GGG doing much at 168, physically he's on the slide due to his age, he's not the biggest MW and his power will be less effective against the naturally bigger men. That said with Smith having deposed Groves SMW is wide open. He could certainly beat Eubank just by using his jab.

I second or third Saunders. Would love for GGG to go out with a bang and stop Saunders. But that's never gonna happen since BJS can't even get it together enough to make one fight happen. He'll probably get arrested a week before fight night for some depravity if a fight with GGG miraculously got arranged.

How can Billy Joe Saunders fight Gennady Golovkin if GGG is a top 15 under VADA with the WBC? Do you think Team GGG will fight BJS in the UK if Billy doesn't agree to VADA? Brook had too, under Ingle... Tbh, Brook on anything still wouldn't be able to stop GGG.

I'm more than sure GGG will fight at 168 soon, become a Two Division champ with his hands raised. His power will transition in hulk mode at 168 easily.

How can Billy Joe Saunders fight Gennady Golovkin if GGG is a top 15 under VADA with the WBC? Do you think Team GGG will fight BJS in the UK if Billy doesn't agree to VADA? Brook had too, under Ingle... Tbh, Brook on anything still wouldn't be able to stop GGG.
Saunders would more than likely agree to VADA if he got the biggest fight of his life, assuming he's willing to take it. A fight with GGG is the biggest fight out there for BJS aside from probably Canelo and that's not happening. Brook was too small for GGG he was never going to win.

Saunders would more than likely agree to VADA if he got the biggest fight of his life, assuming he's willing to take it. A fight with GGG is the biggest fight out there for BJS aside from probably Canelo and that's not happening. Brook was too small for GGG he was never going to win.

GGG is crisp. He's not fighting for anything less than a Regular strap or an Interim strap. BJS has none of those.

GGG is crisp. He's not fighting for anything less than a Regular strap or an Interim strap. BJS has none of those.
True he's probably scuppered his chances of landing GGG as a fight after being stripped of his WBO belt.

1. Jacobs - if doesn't happen now, it probably never happens. Or happens when the fight is totally irrelevant.
2. Murata - A mandatory with good fundamentals. I think he gives Golovkin problems, especially at this point in their careers. Murata should still be too green to win but I think it will be a good scrap.
3. Charlo - Can't imagine that this fight would be boring.

Personally I don't see Jacobs II happening as I think Danny might be in the mix for the Canelo lottery and I don't see him potentially jeopardizing that with an opponent as dangerous as Golovkin. I think Charlo is a fun and winnable fight for him and I don't see Murata giving him too many problems either. I would've wanted Saunders maybe a couple years back but part of me fears that GGG's feet are too slow to keep up now and he loses an ugly decision rife with holding and backpedaling and as mentioned he doesn't even have the strap anymore so it doesn't make any sense to pursue that fight.

SMW might be a decent move because of the dearth of talent in the division but history has showed time and time again that moving up a weight class in your mid thirties almost never ends well and I'd hate for his late career to be marred by losses against second rate opponents.

Back