Who do you want to see fight Islam for the LW title next?

Who fights for the LW title next

• Arman/Charles winner

Votes: 41 61.2%
  • Justin/Max winner

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Dustin Poirier

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
Charles/Arman winner will be the most deserving but the timeline might not work out, depends if Islam & the UFC are serious about having him fight in June. Might have to throw Poirier in there unfortunately if that's the case.

The exact order is not so important, as I believe Islam will win in impressive fashion any of these fights. Things might get interesting only if Arman takes out Oliveira, but either way I have the feeling Islam takes out Poirier in the meantime.

Cancel Max vs. Justin and Charles vs. Arman.
Have Max fight Topuria and Justin fights Arman.
Charles fights for the 155 belt in the summer, it can be a rematch against Poirier if the AbuDhabiweight champ is not ready to fight outside of arab countries.

Arman/Charles looks good.

Also, Topuria fight would be interesting,

But in both cases only so in a jurisdiction with an athletic commission, non-magical scales and PED control.

Gaethje then probably Olives assuming he wins. Gaethje is a different fighter than his last title fight so could be interesting and we all know the Olives fight will be short and violent.

Whoever comes out looking the most impressive between Arman/Oliveira or Gaethje/Holloway, but with the former being more desirable. However, while he doesn’t necessarily deserve it, if Islam is ready to go in June, I’d be ok with doing the Poirier fight just to not keep him on the shelf for a what would probably be a year to wait for the winner.

1. Arman if he wins
2. Justin if he wins
3. Dustin
4. Charles if he wins
5. Max

He dominated Charles the first fight I really have no interest in seeing a potential GOAT’s career wasted with pointless rematches

Back