Who does Conor fight next ?

CashMoney1991

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It wouldn’t surprise me if the UFC had Conor fight Olivera but Idt that happens. They know the LW is too stacked and they’ve had two chances to give Conor a shot when Khabib retired my guess is he gets Nate at 170 in the fall of next year then gets a shot

CHARLES. I pray it happens just to see all the fooktard heads explode around here.

His trainers… cause they’re doing a terrible job.

Considering he fought a bus in his prime, I'd expect him to fight a bicycle at this point.

Frankie Edgar

Relevant name

50/50 chance to win

Oliveira champ fight (Danas wish) or some gatekeeper out of top 10 where he actually has a chance of winning.

Vs Cowboy 2

Should get Ferguson, RDA, Gillespie or Fiziev if he returns to lightweight. Should get Stephen Thompson, Magny, Jingliang or Chiesa at Welterweight.

But probably gets Oliviera or Kamaru. Possibly Masvidal or Dustin because they would be big match ups.

He's going to fight some softball like Cerrone last time. He needs a win badly, and they'll want to match him with someone they think is an easy win for him.
Maybe washed 39 year old Tony, or even Chandler (cause Chandler is pretty chinny).

Usman, tough fight for Conor but he has always been willing to take high risks and if he pulled it off and won a belt in a 3rd weightclass it would unquestionable secure his legacy as the goat of all goats.

Considering his current trajectory I'd reckon one of the following:

Snooky from Jersey Shore

Pauly Shore

John Goodman

Back