Who else doesn’t think DC deserves the HW title shot?

dfoster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He’s a QUESTIONABLE LHW champ because he got his ass kicked TWICE by a LHW. And it was NEVER CLOSE. He LOST the title to this man and only regained it by a TECHNICALITY.

Yeah JJ got busted but who isn’t using these days? I think he should at least beat JJ first or move to HW to win a few fights just like every one else. GSP never lost the WW belt before earning the MW title shot.

DC is one of the GOATs,

He can have a shot at the FW title if he wants bro.

Christ you're obnoxious. Stop capitalising every word learn how to use bold text if you absolutely have to.

Who deserves at title shot at HW anyway?

This is a fun match up at least.

He’s a QUESTIONABLE LHW champ because he got his ass kicked TWICE by a LHW. And it was NEVER CLOSE. He LOST the title to this man and only regained it by a TECHNICALITY.

Yeah JJ got busted but who isn’t using these days? I think he should at least beat JJ first or move to HW to win a few fights just like every one else. GSP never lost the WW belt before earning the MW title shot.

Honestly bro we all know this fight was really supposed to be Stipe vs Bones but and it could've happen if Bones didn't fuck up so much. Bones had the opportunity to make this fight but never did. DC is about to retire and wasted no time trying to get this big fight and who came blame him?

I don't even like lile DC but his record at HW speaks for itself

Jones failed his test a second time so that fight means absolutely nothing but you already knew that.

There's no one at LHW for DC to fight, and frankly not a long lineup of contenders for Stipe to bang with. One of the few cross-divisional matches that actually makes sense, and I'm normally against them.

DC's undefeated HW record speaks for itself. He would've been the HW champ if Cain didn't exist.

Last edited:

hendricks beat gsp

Is this the game we're playing? Cool! Can I try?

Jones was never a REAL champion, he only ever beat OVER THE HILL legends and/or plumped middleweights (one of which, he LOST to, despite the guy only working on 4/5 of his SENSES and another of which, he was LESS THAN 30 seconds away from losing his belt to cuz he actually BROKE HIS OWN TOE which shows extremely low fight IQ). The first real LHW he defended his belt against KICKED THE SHIT OUT OF HIM and the only time he could get any finishes after that was TESTING POSITIVE, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

I like both Stipe and DC, but i kinda want DC to win just to trigger JJ and his fans.

Sherdog, where cheating is a 'technicality'.

Boner probably cheated both times he fought DC. (2nd fight for sure and the first fights unrinalysis came back weird af).

Scored the first fight 48-47 and the second fight DC won rounds 1 and 2.

DC was already a HW. He won several fights, the title and is undefeated there.

How do you know Boner isn't currently using?

He's 13-0 at Heavyweight, and against some pretty good competition, too. Who else is 13-0 at HW at the moment? Dat's what I thought.

Even at LHW his only loss is to a known roid head. He deserves it more than anyone else at the moment.

he more than deserves it, hes done so much and been through so much and is so highly ranking , including when he last left off at hw

Nobody deserves anything. DC has earned it through years of hard work.

Fight makes sense to me. DC has a bunch of heavyweight fights and a 206.2lb fight. And he has taken out all legit challenges. No one at heavyweight is deserving.

Not exactly a long line of deserving HWs in shallow division. Champs in other divisions deserve to cut in line.

Back