Who else thinks Dustin has a chance??

Heard Clay Guida finished RDA, yet Khabib couldn't finish him.

<LatsRickStory>

Don't think so couldn't even beat McNuggets...kinda of a formality at this point for Khabib. Same for Ferg though he has a slight chance to lose due to KO by Cerrone. Ultimately both fights are formalities until the main event for Khabib vs. Ferg in December/January likely at MSG.

Piorier has a chance yes

He's a big boy, hits hard, much heart, much cardio

Basically a better version of iaquinta

He has a solid chance

People are really high on Khabib right now but I think that this fight has potential to be a lot more dangerous for him than most posters realize. Dustin is a grinder who has power. It’s not hard to imagine him taking over the fight in the 3rd or 4th

Everyone has a chance, even if it is 0.0001%

But do I think Dustin has a realistic chance? 25%+ chance? Yes.

I do. I'll even put some money on it. How much depends on the betting odds.

I actually do. To me it seems like he has the right style to trouble Khabib. McGregor is an easy style for Khabib. Not great TDD defense or grappling, pretty poor cardio, and only really one dangerous weapon for Khabib to worry about (left hand). Even Raging Al gave Khabib more problems. Dustin has good cardio. solid TDD, and more heart/perseverance than Conor. He can also hurt Khabib with more weapons. I'd still favor Khabib but it's 60/40 or 65/35 IMO.

He’s improved a lot, he’s bigger stronger and more game fighter right now then he ever was in the past
He definitely has a chance

I think a rematch with Conor would look a lot different now

Of course he does. If you don’t think he has a “chance” you’re watching the wrong thing.

this

he looked great against Max, but is he really better than conor?

washed up vets in Jim Miller and Eddie Alvarez took him down and made him struggle
Wow, I'll have to rewatch these fights since I forgot it happening, thx for the reminder. I thought we don't have much footage on Dustin's defence against dedicated cage pinners.

Wow, I'll have to rewatch these fights since I forgot it happening, thx for the reminder. I thought we don't have much footage on Dustin's defence against dedicated cage pinners.
rewatch dustin vs korean zombie too... I just can't see dustin winning

You've made a great case for Tony getting into dogfights, which is what I said will happen. You've made no case for your statement lol
Phony Ferg has horrible standup.
And its not like he can wrestle Khabib.
He would probably turn down Khabib fight like he has done twice already anyway.Ns9JuV0WSKOZ7Ez.jpg Do6W6pfX4AEtdsV.jpgbf61a8086b0c0a394cd6fede604455a8-original.jpg
Sorry but you asked for it.

I don't believe Khabib is stopping Dustin. This fight will be decided by cardio. Khabib is a great fighter but he isn't unbeatable. He matched up really well against Mcgregor.

no chance in hell guy got starched by mcnuggets i know it was a behind the head shot but he folded like a lawn chair and did nothing after the shot to keep the fight from stopping

he also got starched by Mj who now fights at FW again went down like a sack of potatoes

people all of a sudden think hes the shit b/c he dec max but max has no businesses at LW at least for that fight max looked small and had no powa even max is overhyped b/c he beat past his prime aldo and ortega

wasnt impressed by dustin in the max fight looked to me like he was gassing after RD2 that shit aint gonna fly with kabib

would much rather see dustin vs nate cowboy or conor rematch i wanna see kabib vs tony

I favor him over most LWs....and certainly more than I'd have favored Max

Dustin has evolved to elite status and has done it the right way....the whole way. I still favor bhibster but not in the way most probably do. Dustin has a shot and he wont be some overwhelming underdog.

He definitely does. I expect Khabib to work him for 25 minutes but I know that Dustin can bring the upset with a good punch.

Back