Who got exposed the most Perry, Nunes or Colby?

Perry was supposed to have a granite chin and got finished quick. Nunes is sold as female GOAT, gasses in 4 minutes against a woman with no takedown defense or ground game off her back. Got bullied on the feet in 2nd round but GDR decided to stay in the clinch and got taken down again. Colby didn't even try to grapple once, was open for body shots which slowed him down and got his jaw broken in a finish loss.
Sorry, but that is a retarded post on all accounts.

Perry got kicked. How much fucking chin he has to have?
Nunes gassed from beating and attempting to end the fight on first round. So she took a little break on second round and then proceeded to dominate for the remainder of the 5 rounds.
And lastly Colby: He was fighting a fucking wrestler. BOTH GUYS avoided grappling. And say what you want about Colby, he continued fighting with a broken jaw! I hate the guy, but that showed balls.

overall you are the one exposed as just one more dumbass hater of many that unfortunately inhabit this site! Never a good word, just dumbfuck hate.

No one "got exposed", you hater.
What people expected happened. Nunes had a lack luster fight because she had to grapple the whole fight but still dominated, Colby had a close fight but Usman packed more power in his punches and Perry always sucked, he just is a die on his shield fighter.

Nunes exposed?

Showing that you are well rounded and have more than one way to win a fight and can adopt different gameplans and tactics to win = exposed.

Colby didn't even try to grapple once

Do you think that has ANYTHING to do with the fact that he was going against a fighter who's probably the best wrestler at 170 (and maybe top 5 in the entire UFC) and has yet to be taken down in ELEVEN UFC fights?

Yes Nunes got exposed for having a solid wrestling/takedown game. Good noticing TS you casual

Colby got exposed as one of the toughest SOB's you'll ever see fight. OH all IMO

Why are Nunes and Colby even on the list?

what do you mean by “exposed”?

I don't think Amanda was exposed, but I think she exposed the limitations of wmma.

In that first round where she had GDR hurt and turtling, she had her in the gnp, then belly on knee, then mounted, and she couldn't do anything with any of those positions and just sort of gave them all up. Probably should have been a finish there.

I don't think Amanda was exposed, but I think she exposed the limitations of wmma.

In that first round where she had GDR hurt and turtling, she had her in the gnp, then belly on knee, then mounted, and she couldn't do anything with any of those positions and just sort of gave them all up. Probably should have been a finish there.

That happens a lot in mens MMA as well. Its not exclusive to WMMA

There's nothing to expose about Perry. we all know what hes about

Nunes was "exposed" ? Get out a here.
IMO she did not look too good in that fight, her striking is a very clear step below GDR. however her grappling is atleast 3 steps above.

she looked very far from her beatable self.

Only thing exposed is the UFC.... Exposed as having boring ass champions

Up until the KO the fight between Usman and Colby were very close. It was a competitive fight.

Mike Perry... enough said.

Nunes was getting lit up on the feet and then had to lay on GDR to win the fight. That was surprising.

Perry got exposed but he's been getting exposed regularly by better fighters now.
Nunes won easily. Everyone thought GdR would have something for her on their feet so she wasn't exposed. Colby put up an excellent fight and would have won if he could have taken the 5th. He's obviously a top WW.

Perry was supposed to have a granite chin and got finished quick. Nunes is sold as female GOAT, gasses in 4 minutes against a woman with no takedown defense or ground game off her back. Got bullied on the feet in 2nd round but GDR decided to stay in the clinch and got taken down again. Colby didn't even try to grapple once, was open for body shots which slowed him down and got his jaw broken in a finish loss.
Please dont put perry in the same conversation as NUNES or Colby?? They are way higher in the terms of skill. Perry hasnt ever been a scary fighter for the top guys. They laugh at how 1 dimensional he is. He has been exposed for a long time. If colby got exposed and thats how you beat him. Good luck because that was a hell of s fight that could havegone anyway in that 5th. Nunes showed her MMA experience in being multi faceted to get the job done. No other woman strikes like GDR. and its no shame in not banging with her.

SO GET FUCKED

Nunes and Colby stock went up.

Mike Perry's should rightfully plummet. He looked pathetic. He's never had the highest fight IQ but he looked like a walking target last night.

GDR got exposed for being a one dimensional striker

I was expecting her to offer some resistance and possibly finish Amanda with strikes

Perry was exposed ages ago

Colby fought well but acted like a bitch afterwards (just like he always does)

Nune was supposed to be this lioness who feasts on opponents and outside of the first round and few shots was turned panic wrestler and did just enough to not get stood up and potentially get KO'd.

So I'd say Nunes - lioness my ass.

Back