Who had a flukier title win, Serra or Topuria?

Volk fans are truly embarassing.

Dude got shadow realmed like a sack of shit lmao, get over it.

Volk fans are truly embarassing.

Dude got shadow realmed like a sack of shit lmao, get over it.
U khabib fans are even worse. Get ur mouth off his balls. It's haram, he doesn't like it

I wouldn't call either of those fluke wins. Serra had GSP tapping to strikes and Topuria straight KO Volk. Sure Serra probably wasn't going to ever do that again but he did it that night.

is this even a question? top was neck and neck in the first round, second round, he marched down volk and baited a firefight style of fight and it worked, cornered volk and put him to sleep.

Good morning Gents,

For just about 17 years now we've had an easy answer to the question: Who had the flukiest title win in UFC history?

The answer was Matt Serra vs GSP without question.

I believe hand sanitizer boy has just taken that title this past weekend from Serra and is now the flukiest champ after somehow defeating volk.

What do you guys think? is this now the biggest fluke title win of all time?

Discuss.
What, precisely, was so doggone fluky about Topuria's win? Should be pretty easy to answer whether it's the first OR the second most fluky title win.

D23_62_278_1200.jpg

Calling ilias win fluke shows you have no idea about boxing/striking and fighting in general gi watch golf

Your Av made me answer the TS's simple question - Serra.

<This7>
Senzo said: The two big title flukes in UFC history are Serra & Bisping.

Yo Senzo, you kick ass here, you sure your "post and like count" isn't reversed?

<JennieThumbsUp>
also yes the answer is ofcourse Serra

Is more like Leon vs Usman. An aging champion against a stud that wants to take it. Much like Leon Usman a rematch can potentially further prove that the winner was justified.

Good morning Gents,

For just about 17 years now we've had an easy answer to the question: Who had the flukiest title win in UFC history?

The answer was Matt Serra vs GSP without question.

I believe hand sanitizer boy has just taken that title this past weekend from Serra and is now the flukiest champ after somehow defeating volk.

What do you guys think? is this now the biggest fluke title win of all time?

Discuss.
Not everyday a Black Belt on Sherdog makes White Belt quality threads.
Btw, neither were a “fluke.”

Topuria might be more like a Garbrandt, rather than a serra.
Cruz-Garbrandt is not a bad analogy. Volk had to stay sticking and moving like Cruz and was landing scoring shots but Ilia looked faster, stronger, and looked entirely comfortable eating a jab or leg kick to close the distance and uncork something much more lethal. Even though I though he won the first round, My stomach was sinking for Volk when I saw Ilia absolutely stalking him from the opening bell.

I don’t get how there’s any hate for Topuria. He’s one of the best champions/fighters we have rn.

Sheesh imagine being this fucking stupid. I'm all for opinions but people need to realize saying stupid shit makes you look stupid.

I don’t get how there’s any hate for Topuria. He’s one of the best champions/fighters we have rn.

I don't mind people hating him.. disrespecting what he did is pretty far fetched though. He deserves a lot of respect for that W. Totally legit and impressive.

Back