• Chris Weidman

• BJ Penn

• Tony Ferguson

• Chuck Liddell

• Tyron Woodley

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't really count age related fall offs that bad

Answer should be Renan Barao. He went from future BW GOAT to a regional bum so fast.

Conor or Anderson.

Conor because he never defended his titles and losing streak.

Anderson because testing showed his run was due to peds.

sherdog forums?

Barao was 34-1 at one point and then went to 2-9.

Bj Penn was 1-1-9 in the last 11 fights, with

Someone mentioned already but Tim Sylvia is a good one. Two time hw champ to getting starched by mercer, Abe Wagner, some wins over some nobodies, then losses against nobodies and blowing up way too big to be even allowed to compete. Now he was just competing on power slap. That’s a pretty big fall from grace.

I group Rockhold and Weidman’s fall from the top together. Everyone was talking about them both being ATG middleweights in the lead up, and after they met neither guy could scrounge a decent win all the way until the end of their careers.

But for me it’s still Barao or BJ, who kept losing even as their competition got worse and worse

Damn,speaking of downfalls from grace, I know I'm a few months late, but check this out:

I was on youtube looking for the Datsik vs Oli Thompson MMA fight that was going to happen a couple months ago... and I end up in a rabbithole instead

I end up finding out that 6 months ago, Aleksei Olenik, the Boa Constrictor who was brought in by the UFC after neck cranking Mirko Cro Cop with a never-seen-before-in-MMA strongman type submission
(choking out Jeff Monson a few months before that didn't hurt)
had just been released by the UFC...

He wasn't doing too hot at this point in there, but at least he was losing to top HWs, and got a big win here and there.

Anyway he rebounded from being let go from the UFC by having a good ol' pick-me-up fight against English journeyman Oli Thompson.
Oleinik was the favorite against the Spartan, of course...
The UFC (2 fights, 2 losses) and Bellator (same) veteran then pulled that off against Oleinik =>
(time stamped)

Anyway, Aleksei Oleinik wants an immediate rematch, which should happen next month at RCC 17 in Russia, as the co-main event of Alexander "Storm" Shlemenko vs Aleksandar "Joker"Ilićhe 2

400412824_18393739033055664_1867120655257984738_n.jpg

RCC 17

Last year, the Joker had managed to defeat Shlemenko in a craaaazy 21 seconds upset (he's a good striker from what I've seen, but a quick look at his record seems to indicate that he usually tends to do good against beginners, and fold against veterans, so it sounded like Shlemenko would win, I suppose)
Aleksandar_Ilic%CC%81.jpg

Aleksandar Joker Ilić

So this card is basically "Oleinik and Shlemenko getting revenge on the 2 dudes who just smoked them in the first round"

Silva still had some success in boxing, Penn got KTFO boxing a drunk fat dude who probably knows fuck all about fighting

Hard to consider anyone falling further than Chuck or BJ. Chuck so delusional he was calling out Jones leading up to the fight with Tito, who KO Chuck with relative ease, but at least Chuck got KO by a legitimate professional fighter. BJ isn't even a shell of who he was, who he was doesn't even exist at all anymore.

Man, seeing Chuck move in his last fight with Tito was one of the saddest things I've seen ever in fighting, considering he actually believed he was still capable of fighting at a high professional level.

Man, seeing Chuck move in his last fight with Tito was one of the saddest things I've seen ever in fighting, considering he actually believed he was still capable of fighting at a high professional level.
Chuck was in such bad shape. That fight shouldn't have been sanctioned lol. Yikes

Fuckin Covid huh?
That sucks brother.
I know someone that has that right now too.
Hope you feel better, and get out of the house it'll help your mental state sir.

Me and the wife been busy with the house, had a 100 year old clay drain pipe break in my yard.
Apparently over a hundred years this happens
I don't know exactly wtf that is but it smelled like 1oo dumps lol
View attachment 1013486

Thats a 6 inch pipe, and this piece is called a house trap.
They don't even make these anymore.

So it was used before houses had the bent pipe under the sinks called traps.

There's a level of water that sits in there and prevents sewer gases from going back in the house.
Thats all done in the house nowadays.
View attachment 1013487

Cost us a bit to fix it but what a fuckin nightmare.
I'd rather have covid/cabin fever tbh Lol

At least you got it all under control now tho

BJ stuck around the party waaaaaay too long. to win one fight of his last ten, and plenty of those losses he endured major ass whoopings. sucks to see a legend go out like that. of course, add the videos of him wasted in bar fights, on the receiving end of that street fight flash knock out, and using the n word while getting arrested, etc etc. friggin embarassing

I'm going to say that Connor McGregor had the biggest fall from grace. He was a 2 division champ, and the biggest star, maybe ever, in the UFC. Then he fought Mayweather, got rich, and never won a fight again! Oh yeah, he beat a washed up Donald Cerrone. Now, nobody really knows if he will ever fight again.

Back