Who has a better chance against Khabeeb: Ferg or Cerrone

vote

• Total voters
Ferg seems more dangerous off his back.

I think Corrone would be taken down.

nobody.
conor in a rematch maybe?

khabib has reach jones status in unbeatable after what i saw him do to iaquinta and conor, not to mention undefeated

Ferguson with his scrambling ability, BJJ level and general craziness would have the best chance.

Cerrone usually folds when he fights an actual elite fighter.

Ferg. Cowboy's been known to fold in big fights. Tony is a fucking zombie that keeps coming at you.

Probably Tony and as much as I really want to see them fight I can't root against Cerrone. May the best man win.

Gonna go against the consensus and say Donald

Khabib would prolly allow Cerrone to friendship him too

Gonna go against the grain and say Donald

Khabib would prolly allow Cerrone to friendship him too
Friendship Cowboy is undefeated

but I don't know, alcohol is haram and Cowboy drinks religiously

Conor connects with the knee in a rematch.

Friendship Cowboy is undefeated

but I don't know, alcohol is haram and Cowboy drinks religiously
Yes the difference in opinion on alcohol could be a deal breaker in the pre-fight friendship
Interesting

Ferguson is more comfortable on the ground and has never been knocked out.. foty candidate.. ferguson wins..

Similar styles. Donald has the better stand up by far. But the real question is, who has the superior bjj and scrambling ability? Hard not to side with Ferguson on that one.

tenor.gif

nobody.
conor in a rematch maybe?

khabib has reach jones status in unbeatable after what i saw him do to iaquinta and conor, not to mention undefeated

Both Cowboy and El Cucuy will do better than Conor did or could do in a rematch.

Ferguson is more comfortable on the ground and has never been knocked out.. foty candidate.. ferguson wins..

Ferguson has been SUBMITTED......ON THE GROUND.....and has 3 losses.

And, Khabib doesnt knock people out tard........

Both Cowboy and El Cucuy will do better than Conor did or could do in a rematch.
In my opinion you only have that perception because you saw khabib blanket conor.

Styles make fights, and the contest between Fergie and Cerrone would be on the feet and completely different

In my opinion you only have that perception because you saw khabib blanket conor.

Styles make fights, and the contest between Fergie and Cerrone would be on the feet and completely different

AND Conors style isnt the same as Fergie and Cerrone's........?

A blanket is a blanket...........

Back