Who has more charisma Conor Mcgregor or Tyson Fury

Fury is almost illegible so if you can actually understand him I guess I'll have to take your word for it.
Elitist attitude about communication skills + incorrect usage of "illegible" = fail

I like Fury's shtick better than Conor's but even he's a bit of a muppet.

it doesn't matter...conor wins in a fight

Fury.
Conor likes to "act" like he's a crazy person to posture and seem intimidating.It's over compensating.
And Fury on the other hand is legit insane, the guy is a nutter with a dash of charisma.
Now that's crazy.

I never even heard of Fury, so I will have to go with McGregor

One is undefeated, and the other loses fishlike every time the shit fits the floor!

Can there be any question. It HAS to be Conor! In fact I will go so far to say that there is nobody that has ever fought in any sport that is on Conor's trash talk level.

Really how many trash talking fighters with 4 losses in 25 total fights "ALL BY FINISH!!!!!" would ANY FAN ON EARTH even listen to without pissing themselves?

Conor with the most mediocre record in the game has legions of fans hanging on his every word. That there MUST be A level tchit!

Brilliantly disguised 'Americans' hate thread.

6.5/10

Brilliantly disguised 'Americans' hate thread.

6.5/10
Well it’s the truth. Americans are mostly boring with their trash talk and have very little charisma. Can only think of a few American fighters with any personality tbh

Well it’s the truth. Americans are mostly boring with their trash talk and have very little charisma. Can only think of a few American fighters with any personality tbh

6.75/10

Tyson Furry feels much more genuine. Conor has pretty much been acting like a coked out idiot as of late.

I_e9620e_1979154.jpg

__gtfo____by_armstronger-d3icoee.jpg
I'm not a troll. Just sayin truth

Conor doesnt really have charisma to me, hes just loud and annoying.

I don't think Fury is charismatic but he has the same effect on his opponents that Conor does.

Wlad comes to the show all serious because Fury took his belts and Tyson's insane ramblings about not caring throw Wlad off big time.

Wladimir was so cool and collected. I'm sure leading up through all the talking he was convinced he'd out 12 him the whole match lol

Back