Who has the best boxing in the UFC right now?

freddie roach once said that bj penn has the best OOOOOOOOOH!!!!!

SlimyPiercingGrouse.gif

This again. How would you suggest we get from this point to the next? By other UFC-fighters testing themselves against top level-boxers?

Well, they haven't. So no one knows how that would turn out.
Seems like you started with the unprovable claim and then fell back on the fact you can't prove it. Pretty quickly I might add.

He didn't carry Conor.

I've heard this before, but it's simply not true.
Yes he did. Watch Mayweather's previous fights with actual boxers, and then watch his fight with McGregor.

Mayweather does not fight like that, at all. Just admit it, your boy got toyed with for 10 rounds until Mayweather decided it was over.

<JonesLaugh>

Stipe and Cody are the ones I enjoy watching use their boxing.

Also that one guy that thinks Conor wasn't carried by Mayweather. Thanks for the laughs friend <36>

Even the haters have to admit Conor. He fought the goat boxer for a world title

Probably McGregor. I doubt anyone would be able to go 10 rounds vs. the top boxing guy in their division and even win a few.

Lmao at people who still believe this shit.

Conor went 10 rounds with Mayweather because Mayweather carried him there to win a bet his entourage placed for him. Conor was an embarrassment to the sport of boxing after the 4th round.

We all know how that would turn out. MMA fighters are not Boxers, plain and simple.

Show me the pre fight thread where you posted your betting slips.

Didn't bet the house on Mayweather = empty hindsight talk.

He didn't carry Conor.

I've heard this before, but it's simply not true.
It depends what you mean by "Carry". He didn't carry his body to and from the ring. But he did allow him to hang in there and have some success.

He approached the fight like a sparring session. Anyone, no matter how far their head is up Conor's ass, can see that Floyd did not fight Conor how he fought Pac or Canelo, or others. He threw no jabs, had no footwork, no upper body movement. It was so obvious what was going on.

I don't think Floyd let Conor win rounds per se, he just didn't care who won the early rounds. He knew what he was going to do to him. And he did it.

What he did. Letting Conor get fatigued a little, and then walk him down with a high guard. I've seen that done over and over in sparring, by a more experienced fighter, to a less experienced fighter.

Back