Social Who have you spent the most time with in your life?

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
When you count in the days from the era youve spent at home while you were young living with your parents- days with your dad/mom,days youve spent in some classrooms, days with your friends spending time together,days with your wife or girlfriend, days with your colleagues at work, days with your kids...
How would the list look like in % aprox?

When you count in the days from the era youve spent at home while you were young living with your parents- days with your dad/mom,days youve spent in some classrooms, days with your friends spending time together,days with your wife or girlfriend, days with your colleagues at work, days with your kids...
How would the list look like in % aprox?

It would seem my wife is the winner. We been together since we were 15 in 98 and my parents died young so that's a lot of missing time. I often find myself amazed at the passage of time and how we went from punk kids to middle aged in the blink of an eye. It's been on my mind recently , we had a kid recently and it was like the clouds parted for a moment and I remembered every second of the journey from there to here.

Yeah I think it's my wife. We've crossed the line where we've been married for more than half of our lives.

Before that it was my mom. Loved hanging out with my mom. Even when I was in high school. We'd watch damn near every NBA game on TV together.

My twin brother so far. Have been living together with my fiancée for some time so that'll change soon I guess.
Shout out to my bro, would take all the bullets in the world for that man.

Maybe my brother? At this point though I've been with my wife for 16 years and we work at the same hospital. So maybe my wife. Grandma would be 3rd but she passed away 5 years ago. Then my mom would be 4th and my dad coming in 5th.

Lived with mom and real dad from 2-18

Mom= 18
Dad = 16

Starting dating the wife in 95, but we didn't live together until 2005.

Even so that puts her at about 19 years.

Reactions: 666
RIP.

And probably my wife . Been together for 34 years of my 52 years to date . Been married or co habiting since I was 22 or so.
Same. Wife and I have also spent in excess of 2/3 of our lives together.

Well shit... I've had a couple of 10 year relationships but about 18 years with my parents, then about five years of them parked out front of my house in a caravan, now they live downstairs in my new house for about 3.5 years now... so I guess my parents. As a percentage, NFI.

/shrugs

I thought this was about examining the work-life balance type of thing. Yes, I lived with my mom from birth to 18, but she was at work, I was at school or with friends a lot - so the "with" would be like half that. In the intervening 38 years' time with my mom has been much less.
My wife and I have been married for over 20 years (together for 22), but again the work thing kinda drags that down. Our first 4 (5?) years together I was on a submarine and would be gone months at a time, sometimes 7 months at a shot. I'd say some of those sailors are up there on my list because it was 24/7 for months, and 100+ hours a week even when we weren't at sea. But a tour was only 6 years (only) and we had a high turnover. My oldest daughter is 33, but then we add in that I was active duty until she was in High School and joint custody with her mom from 9 onward and her numbers plumet.
I'll stop overthinking this and say it's a tossup between my wife and my son (20) because he and I spent time together for his sports stuff (TKD, baseball, and I coached his soccer team a few years) and when my wife would (does) attend all the dance team stuff with our youngest daughter, which includes a lot of weekend trips for competitions.

21 years together (20 married this juneteenth) with my wife.

I moved out of my parents at 19 so wifey wins

I'm 47. I spent the first 16 or so probably with my Mother the most. Between 17-28 hard to tell, I wasn't married or in any relationships for more than a year or two. Probably would be friends at that point. But got married at 28, so for the last 19 years it's definitely my wife so I would say at this point I have spent most of my life being with my wife.

Working 12's....sadly it's probably coworkers at this point. If I'm not counting sleeping hours when I was a kid

Back