• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Who Here Has The Balls To Post A Pic of Their Girl?

QI47r3y.jpg

Am I doing this right?

Never gonna happen. It's not about having balls. Its about respect.

I've posted pics of a few of my exes in the post a pic of yourself thread. May post a couple more exes one day.

M
I'll play along. Sort of. Here's the last girl I dated. A cum fiend who LOVED sending nudes. Me getting this picture led to me finding out she just got engaged though.... bitch.

Reading that post and then seeing a kitten with its mouth open was weird.

Wife of almost 5 years...I cannot complain :)

21kicrt.jpg

Very recent girlfriend. Dated for a about a week almost a year ago. After a while, we picked it back up again and dated for about four months. I, of course, fucked it up something proper. Because that's what I do with women.

rMX5UfR.jpg

M

Reading that post and then seeing a kitten with its mouth open was weird.
Hahaha I couldn't figure this out for a minute. I deleted the picture from photobucket I thought it would still be saved here.

Very recent girlfriend. Dated for a about a week almost a year ago. After a while, we picked it back up again and dated for about four months. I, of course, fucked it up something proper. Because that's what I do with women.

rMX5UfR.jpg
My god, I would seriously take this girl out to a ballgame and button up her jacket if you know what I mean.

This thread excludes serial fornicators like myself.

I'm not even going to make up some irrelevant random thing to say about her, I'd fuck the shit out of her and blow the biggest load you've ever seen right on to her double chin.

Back