Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Go find the post(s) in THIS thread that I was “passively aggressively liking.” I liked a post that made a joke about some ugly girl(literally has nothing to do with you) and you flipped out on me lmfao. For someone who’s conservative and consistently ripping on people for being sensitive(pc bitches), you going out of your way to try and insult someone for liking a post is hilariously hypocritical and ridiculous.

Now that you mention it, he kinda looks like this guy:

3DF81AB0-2863-4CE4-ADD3-3A55146EB65A.gif

104noxw.jpg

ff79xt.jpg

First one is me hanging out with two of my friend's kid at a get together. They wanted to make scary faces.

The second one is me at a hotel for the weekend before going to work (not as a Male prostitute)

Life is good.

Go find the post(s) in THIS thread that I was “passively aggressively liking.” I liked a post that made a joke about some ugly girl(literally has nothing to do with you) and you flipped out on me lmfao. For someone who’s conservative and consistently ripping on people for being sensitive(pc bitches), you going out of your way to try and insult someone for liking a post is hilariously hypocritical and ridiculous.
Oh ok, lying now.

Now that you mention it, he kinda looks like this guy:

View attachment 538471

No my hair is way better and ewww who has hair on their chin like that?

Oh ok, lying now.

No my hair is way better and ewww who has hair on their chin like that?

How am I lying? I liked one post itt that had to do with the women in your photo. You’ve somehow twisted that into me liking numerous posts taking shots at you itt. Meanwhile there’s 4 other posters who liked this

lol @posting those girls..u should be embarrassed. I'd accept a handjob at the very most from those creatures

I don’t see you randomly calling any of them out lmao. You have some vendetta against me cuz I laugh at revolvers posts when you guys feud in the sports bar. You get so tilted over me LIKING POSTS that so you drag me in here, try and talk shit to me for no reason and make shit up to try and make it seem like I started it. I’ve never started shit with you, my only interaction with you is when you tag me in this stupid shit. Go get some help.

How am I lying? I liked one post itt that had to do with the women in your photo. You’ve somehow twisted that into me liking numerous posts taking shots at you itt. Meanwhile there’s 4 other posters who liked this

I don’t see you randomly calling any of them out lmao. You have some vendetta against me cuz I laugh at revolvers posts when you guys feud in the sports bar. You get so tilted over me LIKING POSTS that so you drag me in here, try and talk shit to me for no reason and make shit up to try and make it seem like I started it. I’ve never started shit with you, my only interaction with you is when you tag me in this stupid shit. Go get some help.
TDDR

Go rant elsewhere

I’ve never seen anyone melt down so bad after being called ugly. Lmao

Some nice pics and funny man drama...
Chuckled while having morning breakfast at the diner.
Little bit of coffee I felt come up in my nose.
#breakfastplaybyplay.
Lol

Back