Who hits harder, Floyd or Conor?

He can throw well from a certain distance/ Everything other than that, and it's a bit suspect. I won't say he has no power, because he has hurt some guys with uppercuts from a closer distance, but if anyone thought it would register in boxing against a guy like Mayweather, they were buying into fairytales.

Hitting guys in the ufc made it seem like he has pretty good power.

I thought he would have the edge in power against Floyd.

Hitting guys in the ufc made it seem like he has pretty good power.

I thought he would have the edge in power against Floyd.

The only punches he had any power behind were a few body shots. It kind of plays into the point of don't jump into his fucking fist when you're out of distance early in the fight; this being relevant when he gets back into MMA. It does show the difference between sports. I mean, what would have Cintron have done with a bit of an MMA camp? Cintron could bomb, granted he had little heart and fell apart against the brick wall that was Margarito, but he could still bomb. If McGregor is an elite puncher in this sport, what would Cintron (who is a far better wrestler than McGregor is) have done?

A 150 pound man with a history of recurring hand problems and who hasn't scored a legitimate stoppage in a full decade unequivocally, irrefutably, undeniably hits much, much harder than the death touch carrying, 170 pound Irish gorilla.

Does Conor even hit harder than Paulie Malignaggi? Cereal, not even joking.

Conor couldn't have hoped for a better punch to connect than that uppercut. First round no less.

Agreed. I expected Floyd to back away but he took it like a jab. It was a far better uppercut than the one that had Marcus Brimage on ice. Floyd is a highly conditioned athlete for sure.

Floyd quite obviously is the bigger puncher.

Its not outrageous to say CM has Malignaggi esque power.

Conors got baby daps compared to goat boxer floyd

Floyd quite obviously is the bigger puncher.

Its not outrageous to say CM has Malignaggi esque power.
Fucking hilarious how in one single fight, conor went from mythical, legendary power to malinaggi-esque power.

Bwahahahahahaha

Floyd can punch harder. Better form, better timing, more speed.

Every simpleton will say McGregor but those who understand boxing know Mayweather hits harder for many reasons.

Every simpleton will say McGregor but those who understand boxing know Mayweather hits harder for many reasons.

Number 1 is being a professional boxer for 21 years with 0 losses.

Who hits harder - Conor McGregor or an angry Thai hooker who got short changed? Tough question

McGregor hits harder than Malignaggi, seen clear as day, Paul couldn't knock out Charlie Z the goat!

Floyd obviously knew something many others didn’t.

Conor’s power was exaggerated beyond belief.

I remember this place calling Floyd a chicken for wanting to fight in 10 oz. gloves. Floyd then said 8oz. Is fine and people were insisting Floyd was a dead man walking.

If they ever fought with 10 oz. gloves Floyd would beat Conor with one hand.

Conor hits harder, Floyd is just much better at boxing.

Once you have a certain amount of power it’s not about hitting harder, it’s more about accuracy and timing

Back