Who hits harder Ngannou or Wilder?

Notoriouslefthand

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think Francis has more power. If mma would allow him to commit on his punches and start swinging like boxing i think he could legit kill somebody. Wilder vs Ngannou boxing match needs to happen. Wilder would probably take it by being better boxer but if Ngannou connects on him first its over.
PertinentOrdinaryAllosaurus-max-1mb.gif
AjdoWaEmqN3O8xbE_c01XhLRdoC0NkgD12lvbhJtDrw.png
giphy (11).gif

giphy.gif

Nuff said

LOL

Wilder is knocking out world class athletes.

That windmilling Ugandan is knocking subpar athletes, wash ups, and guys who’ve NEVER taken a formal striking class in their life.

<36>

Ofc Wilder is the superior puncher, making this thread is not having a single notion of what Boxing is and how hard Wilder hits.

Wilder vs Ngannou doesn't need to happen, at all, unless you want to see a French speaking dude getting destroyed.

giphy.gif

Nuff said

His motion was so precise I didn’t even see the punch that knocked Ortiz out when I saw the fight today... Wilder was just so patient setting it up. He looks better every fight which is crazy.

LOL

That windmilling Ugandan is knocking subpar athletes, wash ups, and guys who’ve NEVER taken a formal striking class in their life.

<36>

Boxers in general hit harder because they are obviously better at generating more power and torque with their punches.

However, don't act for one second like there isn't freaks of nature (Ngannou) who can't knock out any world class boxer with one clean shot.

That's just silly...

Boxers in general hit harder because they are obviously better at generating more power and torque with their punches.

However, don't act for one second like there isn't freaks of nature (Ngannou) who can't knock out any world class boxer with one clean shot.

That's just silly...

Ngannou couldn’t even knock out a Fire Fighter who just happens to be a part time MMA fighter.

Who has he knocked out? WASH UPS like JDS, Cain, and glass chin Reem? LOL

His motion was so precise I didn’t even see the punch that knocked Ortiz out when I saw the fight today... Wilder was just so patient setting it up. He looks better every fight which is crazy.

Definitely. I was watching the fight, thinking that Ortiz actually caught Wilder with that right, he was kind of hurt there for a second and then, BANG, too quick. Only in the repetition i was able to truly understand what happened.

Ngannou couldn’t even knock out a Fire Fighter who just happens to be a part time MMA fighter.

Ngannou can't knock out a heavyweight boxer if he landed clean?

You really believe that?

Wilder lost to part time cocaine addict boxer who blews up to 500lbs between fights and has 1 legit win over Klitchko.

That firefighter also was a golden gloves winner and has some wrestling pedigree. It's thoroughly established that if you sit down on your punches as you do in MMA you're going on that free air time travel.

A Ngannou with a boxing stance would literally destroy Wilder or whoever lands the punch. Anyways we've seen that Ngannou actually has a gas tank and able to go 5 rounds while getting peppered and wrestled meanwhile Wilder, on the other hand, have to conserve his energy.

Ngannou can't knock out a heavyweight boxer if he landed clean?

You really believe that?

Fury would eat those windmills like snacks.

Wilder is too tall for his loopy punches.

Ortiz has a PHENOMENAL chin.

Ruiz would absolutely LAUGH at those sloppy hands.

I think your perception is skewed because of the retirees you see Ngannou knocking out. Theres levels to this.

And there’s ZERO top flight athletes in MMA HW because they’re all getting PAID in boxing.

<seedat>

LOL

<36>

First of all I think Wylder probably hits harder but there is no way to truly tell.

But who are these world class athletes Wilder is KOing? Lol

HW boxing has been awful the last 5 years. Wilder has mostly been crushing cans.

LOL

<36>
Its curious you use "windmilling" when that's for the most part what wilder did.
He is also Not from uganda

That firefighter also was a golden gloves winner and has some wrestling pedigree. It's thoroughly established that if you sit down on your punches as you do in MMA you're going on that free air time travel.

A Ngannou with a boxing stance would literally destroy Wilder or whoever lands the punch. Anyways we've seen that Ngannou actually has a gas tank and able to go 5 rounds while getting peppered and wrestled meanwhile Wilder, on the other hand, have to conserve his energy.

Are you trolling me or are you actually this IGNORANT on the sport???

1. Do you even know what golden gloves IS? It’s about the boxing equivalent of your local BJJ tournament LOL.

2. LOL @ Ngannou having a “Boxing stance”. Have you seen his UGLY footwork? He’s essentially a plodding bag of bricks.

3. LOLOLOLOLOL @ Ngannou having a “5 round gas tank”. Do you even watch MMA or is your 2019 join date indicative of how long you’ve been following the sport? Just because he got slapped around for 5 rounds by a firefighter doesn’t mean he has a good gas tank. He BROKE after one round. Dude has a two round gas tank at BEST.

I love how MMA casuals just drink Dana's Kool Aid.

Ngannou is punching washed up guys like Cain, Overeem and Arlovski with baby MMA gloves. Deontay is one-punching guys with boxing gloves. There's no comparison.

Back