Who in MW can defeat Strickland?

scytheavatar

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I have seen people say that Strickland isn't going to defend the belt for long, but then now that Alex is no longer in MW is there actually someone in MW that Strickland needs to fear?

He just destroyed Israel like he is nothing, no reason to think Israel stands a chance in a rematch.

DPP is a pressure fighter with dodgy cardio, not sure how he can possibly beat someone like Strickland with god tier cardio and way better striking.

Whittaker just got exposed by DPP and people are starting to figure out his style, and anyway we already seen that kick heavy games often don't end well against Strickland.

I would argue Strickland got robbed in his fight against Cannonier, though I would love to see the rematch.

Khamzat is unproven in MW, but he has dodgy cardio anyway and Strickland has great grappling, so it is not like Khamzat can expect an easy wrestling win against Strickland.

I have seen people say that Strickland isn't going to defend the belt for long, but then now that Alex is no longer in MW is there actually someone in MW that Strickland needs to fear?

He just destroyed Israel like he is nothing, no reason to think Israel stands a chance in a rematch.

DPP is a pressure fighter with dodgy cardio, not sure how he can possibly beat someone like Strickland with god tier cardio and way better striking.

Whittaker just got exposed by DPP and people are starting to figure out his style, and anyway we already seen that kick heavy games often don't end well against Strickland.

I would argue Strickland got robbed in his fight against Cannonier, though I would love to see the rematch.

Khamzat is unproven in MW, but he has dodgy cardio anyway and Strickland has great grappling, so it is not like Khamzat can expect an easy wrestling win against Strickland.
Sean definitely got robbed against Jerad and it showed tonight. No one right now outside of a punchers chance can beat Sean.

DDP, Whittaker, Khamzat all beat him. Cannonier beats him again.

Strickland beats Costa tho
I think DDP/Strickland is a fun ass fight, both guys who just march forward, should be a banger and not sure who wins that. As for Whittaker and Khamzat yeah I favour them over Sean but who knows really, we just saw Sean outclass Izzy so WTF do I know.

DDP, Whittaker, and maybe Khamzat are the most likely contenders to win the belt.

I think DDP/Strickland is a fun ass fight, both guys who just march forward, should be a banger and not sure who wins that. As for Whittaker and Khamzat yeah I favour them over Sean but who knows really, we just saw Sean outclass Izzy so WTF do I know.

Styles make fights. He's just a rock solid counter to Izzy

DDP seems like a steamroller lately so I think he overpowers Sean

Khamzat has to get the sub in 1.5 rounds or he gets gassed, drowned and beat the fuck up.

I agree Rob and Dricus beat him.

Honestly Khamzat might not need much more to beat Strickland. He's a totally different puzzle to solve than Izzy. Not the same attributes and style at all

angry-gary-oldman.gif

Nobody, Sean needs to more up to HW and mopp the floor with Bones Jones and on his way back down slap up the LH division.

Khamzat would dust him. And Strickland knows it

Alot of guys can beat him. But he has a style that gives izzy alot of problems.

A couple guys probably. I'd favour Whittaker over him slightly, DDP a slight underdog.

Back