Shoop Who in the UFC can stop Usman?

Burns was a much more dangerous stylistic match up for him than Jorge. Other than that I dont think there are any fresh threats on the horizon, just Colby or Leon rematches.

So basically, only the people with enough time on their hands to earn experience points on a website can start threads? So, if quit playing guitar and spent that time on Sherdog, I can create a thread then? Sorry... I have better things to do. Perhaps other MMA communities will allow someone who spends way more time watching the sport than talking about it write something on their pages. I don't like using social media, never have. So the likelihood that I will ever make blue belt is zero.

It's to prevent people creating a bunch of throw-away accounts and spamming the forum

It's to prevent people creating a bunch of throw-away accounts and spamming the forum
Those people take life for granted and probably don't go outside much. Anyone who is a student of life would waste valuable time creating accounts and spamming. Oh well, time for me to go do something and make the most of this body and mind god has blessed me with. Have fun fellas, you only get one shot.

Khabib (could easily move up to 170) beats Usman 80% of the time

Adesanya (could likely cut to 170) beats Usman 70% of the time

Colby beats Usman 40% of the time

Burns beats Usman 30% of the time

Gastelum (could easily cut to 170 if he lost some body fat) beats Usman 25% of the time

Those people take life for granted and probably don't go outside much. Anyone who is a student of life would waste valuable time creating accounts and spamming. Oh well, time for me to go do something and make the most of this body and mind god has blessed me with. Have fun fellas, you only get one shot.

I'll be finishing med school in one semester...

This guy could get it done

tumblr_p2vw9gKrWx1udfb8oo2_500.gifv

ElasticAppropriateHarvestmouse-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_nv9cx8C4zs1rofocqo1_400.gifv

Dude is a beast and very exciting, but how is his wrestling?

Khabib (could easily move up to 170) beats Usman 80% of the time

Last time Khabib fought a grappler Usman's size, he did nothing but clinch on the fence and escape with a razor thin SD.

Last edited:
Colby and Burns both have a chance to beat Usman. The first Colby fight was very close up until the stoppage. I personally had it 2-2 going into round 5, but many people had it 3-1 Colby, and many others had it 3-1 Usman. It was very close. I'd like to see a rematch and see if either guy tries to wrestle. Might change things.

Burns has the potential to be one of Usman's worst match-ups.

Other than those two guys, I think we get a repeat of Usman vs Masvidal every fight.

Gilbert Burns is one of the only WW fighters that stands a chance against Usman in the clinch. When Usman gets the clinch, he seems to be almost apologizing to his opponent as he repeatedly scores points at will and threatens the takedown.

Probably gonna get shit for this, but I think Chiesa would match up well with Usman. Very slick submission game to combat Marty's wrestling.

Other than that maybe Wonderboy.

Masvidal with a proper camp. Burns has a great chance, Colby has a chance. There is some guys that could safe WW.

Namaste

Back