Who is more bankable right now Max or Conor? Aka who is the bigger star right now?

BluntForceTrama

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I think Max will do bigger numbers his next fight than Conor will on his return fight.

Max propelled himself into legendary status with Saturdays performance. KO of the century.

Conor better perform in June or he'll be quickly forgotten. Tons of pressure there but the man is clutch so we'll see.

Last edited:
Conor will sell a mil in his next fight. He's still the biggest star the UFC's ever seen until proven otherwise.

people that never watched a second of mma or hardly know what it is, know of conor. max is big amongst mma fans but he does not have that mainstream popularity that conor has

I think Max will do bigger numbers his next fight than Conor will on his return fight.

Max propelled himself into legendary status with Saturdays performance. KO of the century.

Conor better perform in June or he'll be quickly forgotten. Tons of pressure there but the man is clutch so we'll see.
I disagree.
Most people who watches MMA is basically done with Conor.
But the fairweather fans?
He's just coming off a movie. They will be back to see him.

Perhaps on the fight after next (If Conor decides to fight again).

IMHO there would be many curious fans, curious on how he will look in his next fight.
And COnor knows it. Winning or losing, he will make bank on this next fight.
And only if he wins, he will continue.... at least is what I think.

who sells more tickets? obviously conor. who's better? obviously max and last saturday proved he's the baddest mf'er around. chose to risk it all in a fight he was already winning.

Conor is still bigger among casuals and the uneducated. Max got a little more popular among casuals Saturday night but he's still not on conors level.

Does Raquel Pennington draw more than Israel adasanya ?
She’s a champion.

With fight fans Max.

With casuals Conor.

But Conor is a lot more "bankable" when it comes to sales.

Conor is a freak anomaly, even if he loses his next 10 in a row his 11th fight will sell more than most fighters could ever dream to sell, but we all know he was done as a serious competitor around 2016/2017/2018

Bankable? Conor

Reliable? Max

Is he relatable or is it more that people want to be like him or just would like to be his friend? Because I sure don't think most MMA fans can relate to his always positive attitude.

Back