Crime Who is Ray Epps? Jan. 6 Plotter Ignored by DoJ and Democrats? Why?

So Ray Epps was the one that convinced all the MAGA idiots to finger paint the walls of the Capitol with their own shit. Is he Professor Xavier type of mutant?
I thought that ANTIFA members dressed up as Trump supporters did that. I guess I was wrong.

Even the Lefty media outlets don't want to talk about him. Why is that?

Meanwhile Fox is all over him wanting to know why the Left doesn't care.
What is there to talk about?
He broke the law, and was punished.

Why does the party of personal responsibility keep trying to place the blame on this guy for the actions of many?

Ray Epps didn’t force people to break windows, attack police, spread human shit on the walls, steal, etc.
The people that committed those crime are responsible for their own actions.

Firstly, thank you for the link...even though I found it quite disturbing to watch such a large swath of people loose their grasp on humanity (Outside of a Raiders game)

That documentary (?) portrays one of the sickest moments in the history of America. (Post reformation). Absolutely disgusting, truly.

The law enforcement people on the scene showed remarkable restraint IMO. In many parts of the world there would have been massive casualties. I am very proud of the work they did on Jan 6th, despite essentially being sabotaged at every turn.

Now you can watch that 40 minute video and somehow conclude that Ray Epps was a central figure?

He was tried, convicted (pled out) and got probation for his role. Given his past protecting the nation, and his limited role in the insurrection, and zero participation in the violence, I'm not sure that probation is out of line.

There is certainly no proof that he is working with the Federal government, though.

Allegedly he didn't even go beyond the barricades.

in a normal sane world that isn't filled with fake news, hyperpolarization, and trump hate, both parties could sit down and have an honest conversation about j6, but that's not possible. dems took a bad incident and blew it up 100x times.

ray epps' punishment of no jail and a small fine would have been reasonable for most j6'ers but democrats went the mao route and decide to treat half the country as "enemies of the people". i hope one day we find out what really happened on j6 and how much or little law enforcement was involved both in committing any acts or the security failures that let it happen. the whole thing stinks and i'm reserving judgment until we find out.

in a normal sane world that isn't filled with fake news, hyperpolarization, and trump hate, both parties could sit down and have an honest conversation about j6, but that's not possible. dems took a bad incident and blew it up 100x times.

ray epps' punishment of no jail and a small fine would have been reasonable for most j6'ers but democrats went the mao route and decide to treat half the country as "enemies of the people". i hope one day we find out what really happened on j6 and how much or little law enforcement was involved both in committing any acts or the security failures that let it happen. the whole thing stinks and i'm reserving judgment until we find out.
Did you watch the video you posted?
The cunts that are in jail atm absolutely deserve to be there for their violent and unhinged behavior, and Trump belongs in the cell next to them.
Absolutely shameful behavior.

Back