Crime Who is Ray Epps? Jan. 6 Plotter Ignored by DoJ and Democrats? Why?

How is that a conspiracy , a guy on video encouraging incitement " the worst thing to happen in democracy ever!"

Keep raging for the machine though . It will help you in the long run

So where is the evidence that he planned any of this? If he didn't, what is your argument?

So where is the evidence that he planned any of this? If he didn't, what is your argument?
Who said the word planning ? you telling me everyone that has been charged and convicted for 01/06 had a plan and planned to go storm the building? if so where is that evidence since that's your measurement mark.

Awww man, this random guy you follow says so. Solid evidence. Sooo what's the new conspiracy?

do your brains always short circuit whenever two opposing set of beliefs finally come together for an epic fist fight showdown?

in this corner, we have 9/11 and pearl harbor combined! chuds call it "this close to losing democracy forever"! and in the other corner we have inciting insurrections are only a misdemeanor offense! are you ready? are you ready?! FIGHT!

uhh-patrick-star.gif

Last edited:
Man it’s really easy to get right wingers to believe anything.

Step 1, Just take anything semi plausible if you turn your brain off for a minute. The key is it has to be something they wish was true, like the FBI caused Jan 6th instead of the truth which is the Maga muppets are bunch of stupid troglodytes.

Step 2, post it on Twitter. For real it’s like they think Twitter is a real source.

Who said the word planning ? you telling me everyone that has been charged and convicted for 01/06 had a plan and planned to go storm the building? if so where is that evidence since that's your measurement mark.

No, dumbass. He wasn't charged with anything more substantial because he didn't plan anything and he didn't go into the building. Keep flailing.

do your brains always short circuit whenever two opposing set of beliefs finally come together for an epic fist fight showdown?

in this corner, we have 9/11 and pearl harbor combined! chuds call it this close to losing democracy forever! and in the other corner we have inciting insurrections are only a misdemeanor offense! are you ready? are you ready?! FIGHT!

uhh-patrick-star.gif

Every day that you're here is a day that you're lucky you haven't been banned....again.

A Republican actually got to ask the U.S. Attorney General about a man named Ray Epps. Now, everyone knows the guys identity as he has been exposed on many videos like the one below.

There are other videos of this man the night before and at the protest. He constantly advocated for everyone to go into the Capitol, but in the end... he did not. The Jan. 6 Commission knows this, the AG (Merrick Garland) knows this, and the U.S. MSM knows this... but nothing is happening to him.

When asked by Congressman Thomas Massie about Ray Epps, the U.S. AG would not comment under oath. When asked about the FBIs involvement, the U.S. AG would not comment under oath.

Does anyone else smell a rat? I thought we wanted to catch and punish those responsible?

Even the DailyKos... yes the DailKos is pretty skeptical.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...ond-Epps-Not-Everything-Is-Always-As-It-Seems

We will see more attention on Ray Epps in the near future, but the DOJ's lack of transparency on the man is very troubling for what happened on Jan 6. If he is just another nutter like those that stormed inside (not those that casually walked in like it was a tour), he should be treated like them. If he is something else, we all should know. So either arrest the man for being a provocateur asshole, or share with everyone the truth about him.

Wow!

This is amazing, and proves that Republican Jan 6ers aren't total brainlets who can be easily indoctrinated, led, and mobilised by just 'anyone'.

It takes an amazing man like [RANDOM OLD PERSON] to tell them what to do before they go and do it.

I'm assuming that's your point, Whippy?

Because if so, that kinda clarifies why those dopes are in jail.

No, dumbass. He wasn't charged with anything more substantial because he didn't plan anything and he didn't go into the building. Keep flailing.
So are you saying everything that was charged with more then him had a long drawn up plans ? I am sure you back that up with facts ... I will wait since YOU know he didn't plan anything he was just out there saying it just because ... meanwhile everyone else planned... Great imagination you have.

So are you saying everything that was charged with more than him had a long drawn up plans ? I am sure you back that up with facts ... I will wait since YOU know he didn't plan anything he was just out there saying it just because ... meanwhile everyone else planned... Great imagination you have.
What specific statute would you have liked to see Epps charged with?

There’s ample evidence that people like Enrique Tarrio and Stewart Rhodes extensively planned the Proud Boys’ and Oath Keepers’ involvement in Jan 6. Epps didn’t do anything like that as far as we know. While he breached a barricade, he didn’t enter the Capitol, didn’t assault anyone, didn’t damage property, and video later shows him trying to calm the situation…. It also sounds like he’s going to plead guilty, so it could very well be that they were going to charge him with something more serious and he copped a plea to a lesser charge. As it stands, he’s one of only handful of people who were charged with something despite not entering the Capitol.

It never ceases to amaze me how you guys can be dead fucking wrong so often, and just not display any sort of embarrassment or any mea culpa.

"Epps didn't plan anything"... except he's on camera saying "we go INTO the Capitol tomorrow" multiple times to dozens and dozens of people? And is this the first Mr. Epps has been involved with this group of people? The first time Mr Epps has communicated these ideas? Where did he get these ideas and plans from? Why was he there, planning on goin INTO the Capitol?

With over 1,000 people being charged for numerous crimes at the Capitol, why are Lefties White Knighting for this Ray Epps guy and making excuses for him?

The guy was obviously an instigating trouble maker that day (and the previous day) just like many others who attended, so why defend this guy in particular?

With over 1,000 people being charged for numerous crimes at the Capitol, why are Lefties White Knighting for this Ray Epps guy and making excuses for him?

The guy was obviously an instigating trouble maker that day (and the previous day) just like many others who attended, so why defend this guy in particular?

media told them too. Simple as, in’it?

So are you saying everything that was charged with more then him had a long drawn up plans ? I am sure you back that up with facts ... I will wait since YOU know he didn't plan anything he was just out there saying it just because ... meanwhile everyone else planned... Great imagination you have.

Yes. Those who got charged with more serious crimes either A) went inside the building, or B) were caught planning violence in advance. It's not that complicated.

they darn diddly are alright. look at them all worked up over some more maga trash getting charged for their crimes at the capitol. play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Back