Media Who is the baddest man on the planet right now?

Who is the baddest man on the planet?

• Total voters
Jon Jones? Lol he ducked a MW on short notice and went into hiding when Francis was contracted and could have been forced to fight him.

Fury is ducking Usyk.

Ngannou is just volunteering himself as a punching bag, he has no expectations of winning he's just turning up to cash a fat check in an uncompetitive sideshow exhibition.
By your logic then Usyk should be the baddest man. Because if Fury ducks (he doesn't) Usyk and Fury beats Ngannou, who Jones Ducked <Lmaoo>

The guy with 75% of the heavyweight boxing belts

merlin_195339600_346cf0c0-283f-4f5d-be23-f8a9a71503a0-articleLarge.jpg

^^^ That's not Fury for the casuals
Can we get this guy added to the poll?

You would only put money on it because he would be +300. At even odds anyone who bets Stipe over Ngannou now is stupid

Stipe always looks better in the rematch after a loss bro. He makes adjustments and wins, that’s why he’s the goat.

Jon Jones? Lol he ducked a MW on short notice and went into hiding when Francis was contracted and could have been forced to fight him.
lol only on sherdog where a guy cleaned generations of the best fighter in the planet
ducked a guy whos best wins where gane ,Jairzinho Rozenstruik,Curtis Blaydes
basically the dude who stayed ducked
and the dude who left didnt duck

only on sherdog
lol tf is wrong with u
nganous best wins gane ,Jairzinho Rozenstruik,Curtis Blaydes
you call that scary do u?

typical pride fanboys who love steroid abuse organization and fix fights

Certainly not the guy who is ducking Pavlovich.
certainly the guy who beat the best fighters the best resume
certainly this guy would beat all of the names in the poll in 1 night

Kickboxing: Rico, Jones, Fury, or Ngannou

Overall, probably Jones. Rico undoubtedly in last.
Dude, Rico would chop Fury’s skinny legs if they ever were to fight under kickboxing rules

lol only on sherdog where a guy cleaned generations of the best fighter in the planet
ducked a guy whos best wins where gane ,Jairzinho Rozenstruik,Curtis Blaydes
basically the dude who stayed ducked
and the dude who left didnt duck

only on sherdog
lol tf is wrong with u
nganous best wins gane ,Jairzinho Rozenstruik,Curtis Blaydes
you call that scary do u?

typical pride fanboys who love steroid abuse organization and fix fights
It’s a fact he ducked him!!

When francis was under contract Jones ducked him and said I would not fight him for less than D wilder level money. Dana called him out on it, Jones even cried about leaving ufc for being exposed like that by Dana. Once Francis fought out his contract. Jones said he would fight Francis lol you can look all those things up.

Those are facts! Everything you said is an opinion.

stayed in u fight cheap is guy with little value beyond ufc guy who left is fight Tyson Fury… lmao the shit you hear here from UFC d riders

ps: ufc owns pride so might want to check yourself before shitting on your own org. Also roids being open for all is a level playing feild. Only allowing Jon Jones to roid via a pulsing exemption while testing everyone else is the definition of unfair competition.

Jon would destroy all three in a street fight. Thats all u need to know. Wrestling+Psychopath=Winner

If the four in the thumbnail are my choices and this isn't restricted by boxing or kickboxing rules, then I will go with Jones.

Put all 4 in the room. Who would be the last man standing? Theres your answer

Jon%20Jones%2003062023.jpg
A career lhw with one notable win against against a green HW?
No.

I got inspired by this post, which includes arguably the best heavyweights of all major combat sports right now:

So, who’s the baddest man on the planet at this moment?

Videos highlighting the rise to the top of all four champions:

“The Gypsy King” Tyson Fury:

Jon “Bones” Jones:

“The King of Kickboxing” Rico Verhoeven:

Francis “The Predator” Ngannou:

Until he is beaten in the ring, it is by definition Francis.

You have to compare them as athletes.
Mma is only slightly more "real" than boxing because it is unarmed action too.

"Jones could take him down"
"Yeah... but Tyson could stab him with sword"
"Ngannou could shoot them with shotgun"
Etc

When shit hit the fan, mma fighter is just another civilian. Ofcourse it is useful in fighting but you dont win wars with it.

I clicked the pole results. Half getting it right; that's pretty good for 2023 internet.

I met a driller once who was a known unofficial vice-grips champion. He could click stuff most people couldn't get with two hands.
I suppose if you coaxed him into a fight, he could grab any piece of you and make you quit.

I had an employee once who climbed into a livestock chute to fix a stuck gate. He found a piece of high-tensile fence wire stuck in the gate. He asked for my leatherman supertool. He use the tool to tug the wire. The tool slipped. He squeezed tighter to try again, broke the Leatherman clean in half.

Monkey-fist. IMO, a true monkey-fist man should be be considered when discussing baddest men on the planet.

It’s a fact he ducked him!!

When francis was under contract Jones ducked him and said I would not fight him for less than D wilder level money. Dana called him out on it, Jones even cried about leaving ufc for being exposed like that by Dana. Once Francis fought out his contract. Jones said he would fight Francis lol you can look all those things up.

Those are facts! Everything you said is an opinion.

stayed in u fight cheap is guy with little value beyond ufc guy who left is fight Tyson Fury… lmao the shit you hear here from UFC d riders

ps: ufc owns pride so might want to check yourself before shitting on your own org. Also roids being open for all is a level playing feild. Only allowing Jon Jones to roid via a pulsing exemption while testing everyone else is the definition of unfair competition.
its a fact that nganou left
you do really believe nganou beats jones then fights fury?
if nganou didnt left its inevitable that these two will fight

lol why would anyone believe your stupid opinion?
nganous best wins Jairzinho Rozenstruik,Curtis Blaydes and gane wtf lmao

are u serious or just playing dumb dumb?
better handicap match would be jones vs nganou and fury in 1 night
pretty sure jones still beats em both
100 percent sure u wont even bet against jones

typical pride fanboy
ive red some pride fanboys believe bruce lee would beat a prime tyson in a fight
no wonder

Back