** Who is the Best 155er on the Planet? **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pettis. It's only a matter of time......

Michael Chandler is the best on the planet.. but he'll never fight in UFC. Bellator will never be a feeder for UFC lol

Michael Chandler is the best on the planet.. but he'll never fight in UFC. Bellator will never be a feeder for UFC lol

Unless the UFC gives him a contract that's better than Alvarez or close to Lombard's.

How anyone can not say it's Ben Henderson is beyond me. I mean he holds the title for the LHW.

How anyone can not say it's Ben Henderson is beyond me. I mean he holds the title for the [size=+2]LHW[/size].

funny-jon-jones.png

Frankie got voted more than Aldo?!

LOL wtf?

The poll has been defiled by fanboys.

Isn't it always?
You can't BUY an objective opinion on sherdog forum, including the mods; or especially the mods.
With that said, the Maynard/Grant winner are either capable of beating Ben. And I guarantee it won't be a glorified sparring session as was Ben/Gil.
Just another sherdog fanboy contest. lol

Anyone not voting Bendo is a buffoon. He is the champion and has defended it multiple times, end of discussion.

Well, since Benson beat Melendez...

The obvious answer is Benson until somebody beats him.

Bendo lost to Edgar and Gil.

Newsflash! The only judge that gave it to Gilbert was one affiliated with Cesar Gracie JJ.

Totally unbiased call, especially when you see what rounds he gave Gilbert. Try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back