Who is the best old fighter?

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I say Dan Henderson or Uriah Faber. Past MW age isn't as much as a factor because of power. Henderson had the power to have success in old age. Seeing Assunsao look old and slow was a little sad.

The old dude who took Conor's best.

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.sportbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2Fdb0307045d594f742717eaadf66bffc0.png

I say Dan Henderson or Uriah Faber. Past MW age isn't as much as a factor because of power. Henderson had the power to have success in old age. Seeing Assunsao look old and slow was a little sad.
Easy answer.
Silva.
46 years old, new sport and still beating up fools and making highlight wins!
1096018138.0.jpg

Last edited:
Fedor although his handspeed don't look like an old man's.

Koala dude oleynik would love to have that handspeed

Randy Couture for sure. Didn't even get started until 34. Won UFC 13 HW tourney. Won the HW title 2 times and had 2 defences before age 40. Then at 40 dropped to LHW and won the title, literally spanked Tito, beat Vitor to regain after a cut stoppage to lose it. Then won the HW title for a 3rd time and defended again.

Tito Ortiz, he's 46 years old and still fighting with a cracked skull. Clearly the best!
<{Joewithit}>

Travis fulton
Why? 320 mma fights! That's why

He is a convicted child molester, that negates any accolades he could receive in my eyes.
Anyone that can hurt a child like that deserves the worst punishment possible, and no...his death is not the worst thing that could happen to him.

Fuck that pos.

Last edited:
Back