Who is the bigger icon in rap..Master p or Baby ?

usfbrah

Chronic gambler
@Brown
Reaction score
Even though p and no limit faded, I have to give it to P. He put rap on the map and he also made some bad ass movies. P was a legit hustler as well. Baby was to but he seem like he on the DL with his artists lol . No limit artists were real dudes.

I'mma put some respeck on Master Ps name in this one.
No limit made (slightly) better music, and as you said some of their movies was pretty cool

Who is baby and why would they pick such a generic stage name? They could have at least made an effort and went by Lil baby.

Master P by a mile.

He had Snoop for a while.

Birdman / baby has lil wayne n nicki minaj.

Snoop > 99% of anything the rap game ever produced.

Almost 40 years of making music and has become a cultural icon from movies , to tv shows to smoking Js with Willie Nelson and Martha Stewart.

This is actually the man behind cash money, hes birdmans brother and the 4th richest rap person around

Ronald "Slim" Williams. Birdman raps about him but he stays in the backround. I just found out myself a few days ago.

Make em say uhhhhhhhhhhh!

na na na na

Master P. Although I've never been a fan of his or his atistsmusic, from what I hear he was a true innovator and pioneer with how he got No Limit to the top.

EDIT: NO limit's physical albums were also made mostly from cardboard rather than plastic..Thinking about the planet too!!

<mma4>

Master P for sure, and it isn't even a conversation. Baby is a twink.

I like P better, he seems like he's trying to really do things for the community. However, Baby gave us Wayne and Cash Money, which gave us Drake and Young Money. Having Wayne and Drake right there is already crazy. Wayne had the 90s and 2000s on lock and Drake, although I'm not a fan, has had the game on lock since late 2000s. I'm more of a Kendrick, J. Cole, Childish Gambino kind of guy, but I cannot deny Drake's impact on music.

Like P said, ain't none of it would have been possible without the blueprint from J Prince

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back