Who is the bigger waste of talent?

Cody Garbrandt or Rose Namajunas?
Faber too k advantage of the fact that Cody is a fatherless bastard and got him to hate a guy he didn't know that well in TJ and now he cant stop fighting emotional

Rose was dominating Andrade but then she got into her own head and lost that fight and now seems on her way out when she could have been the wmma goat.

Faber exploited Cody's bastardly instincts? ROFL

Faber prolly like Cody if you actually won a belt maybe your father would love you? Faber is known to get people almost murdered like he did Cody's career. Sage Northcutt might be killed in his next fight after his last ONE performance.

Neither, both became champions and Rose defended her title as well. Honestly, I think Garbrandt is more of an overachiever, his fight IQ sucks but he was rushed to the top and the UFC pushed him as being the future of the division before he was really proven.

Uriah Hall
Brandon Vera
Sarah Mcmann

These are real answers.

TJ Grant (if I remember correctly) - the Canadian guy knockout Gray Maynard outcold, he retired from mma for good during the peak of his time.

Houston Alexander - a very talented striker with a horrible ground game problem, he entered mma at a late stage. If he started mma early, just imagine monster he would have been.

Thiago Silva - has the talent but never capitalize it due to his criminal ways, but a solid fighter indeed.
Houston had more then a shitty ground game his chin and gas tank wasn't the best either. Him starting earlier would've just put him up against the MFS fighters and other Midwest fighters that was fighting in Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, and Illinois that already made it to larger orgs him starting in his late 20's saved him from running into those guys. Plus who knows if he would've even got the chance to fight in the UFC if his record wasn't padded the way it was.

Bobby Southworth approves of this insult.

Who knows how things will go with either of them. It's only speculation at this point.
I'd love to see him and Leben Duke it out over in BKFC. I remember Bobby getting tapped out by Vitor in PRIDE.

My vote is for:

iu

Cody Garbrandt or Rose Namajunas?
Faber too k advantage of the fact that Cody is a fatherless bastard and got him to hate a guy he didn't know that well in TJ and now he cant stop fighting emotional

Rose was dominating Andrade but then she got into her own head and lost that fight and now seems on her way out when she could have been the wmma goat.

Rose could have never been a WMMA great. She has a pretty well known weakness to wrestlers.

Cody. He's one of the most talented guys in the UFC. Too bad got beaten bad by a roided TJ

I'd love to see him and Leben Duke it out over in BKFC. I remember Bobby getting tapped out by Vitor in PRIDE.
You know, that could be a good one. I remember Southworth had his hands up, a little ready to bang while he was laughing at Leben's rage.

I remember reading an interview he did, while TUF was airing, and he mentioned fighting Vitor to get more experience. That reminds me that this thread had me wanting to go and find that fight.

He also said the guys in the house were ashamed after not stopping Leben from pissingnon Thacker's pillow, or letting him know.
I used to root for Leben, but whenever he'd get his ass kicked, I'd remember him pissing on the pillow and realize he had it coming. And it was kindnof a bitch move to be a guy who constantly banged but to not trade with Thacker at all. He immediately went for the takedown after talking about how shitty of a fighter Thacker was during the show.

Back