Who is the G.O.A.T? It's pretty simple to figure out.

Based off of competition wins and performance, Jones all day

Hes the only goat that no man has legit beat

And it's quite simple. Jones can beat Silva, Fedor and GSP

There's no logic saying that Silva, GSP or any version of Fedor can stylistically beat Jones
All facts here folks

Step forward if you.....

Fought at no weight cap HW, despite being a natural LHW

Stood with deadly strikers and raped them

Grappled with deadly grapplers and raped them

Stood undefeated for 10 years

Dominated another sport AT THE SAME TIME, like sambo

Finished most of your opponents

Won 20+ fights in a row

Put the fear of death into potential opponents eyes

etc......................

Step backwards if, you were:
Boring as fuck.
Lay n prayer who avoids finishes and standup.
Greasegater with men who fawn over you every second, coddle you, and even cheat for you.

Always beating guys you have a tremendous size advantage over (GSP and Jon Jones).

Fedor stands alone.

End thread.

GSP is the biggest coward the sport has ever seen. This is not up for debate. Im actually surprised at the amount of people who openly admit to being his fan. Do you guys just see the replys of other sheep and echo camber their opinions or do you actually believe what you're saying? Theres no way a logical human being could watch that greaser fight then at the end say "that was amazing, hes my favorite fighter".

There was a point in time morons who called world champions "cowards" would get banned from this place. This kind of post makes me long for that time...

Who cares? They're all GOATs.

/discussion for the rest of eternity.

GSP is the biggest reason why I don't tell people I actually was born in Canada.

Who knows, they might fall asleep, eh?

GSP is the biggest coward the sport has ever seen. This is not up for debate. Im actually surprised at the amount of people who openly admit to being his fan. Do you guys just see the replys of other sheep and echo camber their opinions or do you actually believe what you're saying? Theres no way a logical human being could watch that greaser fight then at the end say "that was amazing, hes my favorite fighter".

You need to change your name to TripleOG.

Great post.

hes 235 with all that fat on him.

without the fat hes 200 lbs at most.

there are Lightweights that cut from 200 like Khabib.

He can make WW if he wasnt so old.

It's just facts.

GSP has same frame.

There was a point in time morons who called world champions "cowards" would get banned from this place. This kind of post makes me long for that time...
Name gsps most exciting fight. Now pick any fight from any world champion in the past 7 years. That fight will be at a minimum 2.5x more exciting than that french canadian bums.

GSP = UFC GOAT
Fedor = Universal GOAT

You need to change your name to TripleOG.

Great post.
Just call it how I see it. Im pretty sure all these new fans are just are googling the records of the fighters they hear the most about and see a long undefeated streak. Makes me sick.

GSP is up there for sure.

Anderson Silvia, Fedor, and Jones you can all make cases for as well

ab17aa2e425f5ed508a15529219f482b

20131117062233_5D3_0753.JPG

141_georges_st-pierre.0.jpg

stpierre_penn100ufc58_22812.jpg

Go for more risks, coward. Be a real man.

it should be this simple but it really isnt. people have their own opinions and always will.

threw a dolly through a bus window...

no ones ever done that, pretty simple to figure out

Back