Who is the Greatest Champ Champ in MMA History Across All Orgs ?

And Jones had the opportunity to not sit out for 3 years, give interviews talking about how he was pricing himself out of the Francis fight because he feared getting KOd and then mysteriously appear the instant Francis leaves.

The amount of mental hoops someone has to jump through to think Francis was the one avoiding the fight is impressive, particularly since Jones is now openly avoiding Aspinall too. And Francis has been vindicated that he was making a sound career decision to leave.

I think Jones would beat Francis. I think Jones would fight Francis for 'Deontay Wilder money'. But I also know Jones is terrified of losing to Francis because he explicitly told us that.

Well he obviously didn't want to jeopardize his legacy without enough money but I don't think Big Frank did either. That's why he opted for the big payday with Fury where even if he lost, it wouldn't be a loss. Personally I thought he won but I do think Jones has too many tools for him shame the UFC didn't pony up the money for the two of them. I still argue Jones beats any man on the planet.

The goats are jones GSP and nunes..

But double champ imo belongs to either DC or Mcgregor… or both.. mcgregor was a much bigger deal though and the hype was insane

Canelo had championships in 3 weight divisions simultaneously. (160, 168, 175)

Last person to do that was in 1938 when Henry Armstrong had World Championship belts at 126, 135, and 147 all at the same time.

In terms of their achievements as champ-champ no one comes closer to Amanda. She's the only one who actually reigned on two divisions.

The rest is kind of a one and done.

Exactly. This ducking theory is getting ridiculous. DC would have never been the LHW champ if Jones was not missing in action.

Yes. And I like DC a lot but he couldn't beat Jones and basically admitted it in that Rogan interview. No shame in that though.

Jones didn't even beat the HW champ to become champ. Disqualified imo.
jon jones is the HW champ
are u telling me what im seeing are lies?
u telling me that when he become the HW champ that the fight was fake
and didnt happened?
lol
he should be
hes the goat and has the most impressive resume
no one comes close

Nunes defended both and was active in both divisions simultaneously. Conor is the worst.

And Jones had the opportunity to not sit out for 3 years, give interviews talking about how he was pricing himself out of the Francis fight because he feared getting KOd and then mysteriously appear the instant Francis leaves.

The amount of mental hoops someone has to jump through to think Francis was the one avoiding the fight is impressive, particularly since Jones is now openly avoiding Aspinall too. And Francis has been vindicated that he was making a sound career decision to leave.

I think Jones would beat Francis. I think Jones would fight Francis for 'Deontay Wilder money'. But I also know Jones is terrified of losing to Francis because he explicitly told us that.

Someone should just copy and paste this in Jon Jones threads when Ngannou pops up. Perfectly said.

Couture having two belts at LHW and three at HW is gonna be hard to beat.

DC actually defended both belts he had,which not many did.

Hendo and maybe BJ. The others had some kind of cherrypicking going on.

He shredded his shoulder dude...
And of course he wanted the money fight with Stipe.

Throwing out the ones in smaller orgs. Is DC the only one who's defended titles in 2 divisions?

The only guys who have had sustained, championship-level success in multiple weight classes are Hendo, Shillmier and to a lesser extent Randy.

But Hendo had the opportunity to unify both of his titles and lost both times, clearly disqualifying him. And Shillmier had always been Jones' bridesmaid.

Randy would be my number 2 after BJ.

Remember that Hughes beat GSP after he lost to BJ and before GSP and himself got their wins over Penn. There was simply no question that Hughes was the best WW on earth at the time when BJ got the finish over him. And that was after establishing himself as the undisputed best LW when he beat Gomi (and reinforcing it with his later LW title run).

No other guy has such an unproblematic claim to being at one point the number 1 guy in two divisions.

It makes sense.

Though if we use this logic, why do you feel that Connor McGregor is not the best champ or at least close to it? Eddie Alvarez is one of the weaker champs, but was he not thought of as the best LW at the time?

Or did Connor getting his ass beat by Nate Diaz happen too quickly for that to stick for you?

Back